Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aa 39: Sfo-hnl F

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Aa 39: Sfo-hnl F

Okay, I have a small friendly (non-monetary) wager with a friend on this one - and need expert help to decide.

Flight departs at 9 a.m. - aa.com shows lunch. Friend says it is breakfast, and aa.com is incorrect (surprise, surprise)...

Any recent experiences?

Mahalo.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
Originally Posted by freeupgrade
Okay, I have a small friendly (non-monetary) wager with a friend on this one - and need expert help to decide.

Flight departs at 9 a.m. - aa.com shows lunch. Friend says it is breakfast, and aa.com is incorrect (surprise, surprise)...

Any recent experiences?

Mahalo.
I took this flight on 1/12/06--IIRC, the meal was breakfast, with choice of omelette, pancakes, or possibly cereal (in Jan 2005 on the 767 there was also a choice of smoked salmon).
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Originally Posted by card1953
I took this flight on 1/12/06--IIRC, the meal was breakfast, with choice of omelette, pancakes, or possibly cereal (in Jan 2005 on the 767 there was also a choice of smoked salmon).
Thanks 0- that's what i thought. i'm assuming nothing was offered prior to arrival (i.e. cookie)?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

This was in Jan 2005 but we got served the bowl of nuts prior to arrival on that flight ( breakfast also)

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
Something was offered prior to arrival, but it wasn't memorable--probably the nuts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.