Wiki Posts
Search

Holding an award reservation

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2006, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT; UA Gold
Holding an award reservation

I just went through AA.com to make an award reservation and noticed that the screen that allows me to PURCHASE or HOLD said the hold was 24 hours. I thought award reservations could be held for 2 weeks, not 24 hours.

Did this change recently? Or is the screen wrong, giving information about holding revenue ticket reservations as opposed to award reservations?

Thanks.
Old Feb 21, 2006, 9:33 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
I made a reservation on Sunday for a November trip- it gave me 2 weeks. The only time I have seen the 24 hours if for trips were for the same week.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:29 am

Programs: AA Platinum, AS MVPG
I just held a reservation and it said "hold for 24 hours" but when I went to the next screen, it had 2 weeks.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT; UA Gold
Yeah, I guess I should have followed up on this thread -- the bottom line is that as Stein said, the hold/purchase screen incorrectly says the hold is 24 hours, but once you click "hold," the next screen says you have two weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.