DFW Terminal D Parking Question

Old Dec 29, 05, 8:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum
DFW Terminal D Parking Question

First off, before asking if I tried performing a search, I did and could not find an answer to my question.

My last international flight out of DFW was late October so my first venture into Term D will be next week. Can someone tell me what gate number Immigrations/Customs let out at and is there covered teminal parking directly outside as at the other terms? Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 29, 05, 8:54 pm

There is a large, fancy garage attached to terminal D. It is connected to the terminal with covered, elevated walkways that include people mover belts within the long hallway leading to/from the garage.
Old Dec 29, 05, 10:40 pm

Location: Work/Melbourne Victoria - Home/McKinney, TX (Dallas)
Programs: AA 6.7MM ex-EXP (now PLT), QF P1, Marriott PLAT Prem, Hilton DIA, PC PLAT AMB, HZ PLAT
Exclamation

Originally Posted by kunphuzn
First off, before asking if I tried performing a search, I did and could not find an answer to my question.

My last international flight out of DFW was late October so my first venture into Term D will be next week. Can someone tell me what gate number Immigrations/Customs let out at and is there covered teminal parking directly outside as at the other terms? Thanks in advance!

You wanna park near Gate 8, if I recall correctly -- that's the zone/gate area where all international arrivees come out.
Old Dec 30, 05, 1:04 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Platinum
International passengers from all airlines that use Terminal D disembark around the middle of the terminal. When you drive into the Terminal D departure level you'll see from your car where international passengers come out, so you can park accordingly.

Bon voyage.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: