Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mailing address for baggage claim

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2005, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP 3 Million Miler, HHonors Diamond (old school) Hertz Presidents Circle, CO-MM, now done.
Mailing address for baggage claim

I need to send AA a claim for damaged luggage, with receipts, they keep replying via e-mail that receipts are needed, and I don't have a scanner.

Anyone have a physical address?
Old Oct 24, 2005, 12:41 pm

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
Easiest solution would be to take the paperwork (copies) of the receipts and baggage claim and head back to your friendly airport! I see you are STL .. that would be the simplest solution! Let them take care of it!

I guess the next question I have is WHY did you have the bag repaired?? In all cases (I lost count) where AA damaged/destroyed by luggage I simply took the empty bag back to the airport with the claim paperwork and said 'HERE Fix it!' and they did! Granted I was sans bag for a while (but as an EXP you gotta think of luggage as an expendible investment and have a couple of extra bags!).

In several cases, the damage was so severe I got a brand new bag! I have never had a complaint with AA Baggage repair .. I just let THEM take care of all the details!
Old Oct 24, 2005, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
I generally find it easier to check my bags if I want them to end up in baggage claim. Mailing them is just much more expensive and, let's be honest, no more reliable than airline baggage handling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.