LHR-LGW Shuffle - BA Lounge Hours ???

Old Oct 22, 2005, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, (AC)
LHR-LGW Shuffle - BA Lounge Hours ???

Flying ORD-LHR arriving 11:30a
Flying LGW-IBZ departing 5:30pm
Status = Platinum (Saphire); Adm Club member

Confused about hours of BA Lounge at LGW. BA website says "Arrivals lounge is situated in Le Meridien Hotel which is adjacent to the North Terminal ... The Arrivals Lounge is located on Level 7 of the hotel; Arrivals Lounge open 6am 12 noon daily"

Is this the same as the BA Terraces Lounge at LGW North, or are these twp different lounges? I need lounge access at LGW at 2pm.
Old Oct 22, 2005, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

No they are two different things.

The Arrivals lounge is aimed at arrivals after an overnight flight and is landisde ( in fact in the Meridien hotel connected to the North Terminal)

The Departures lounge ( Terraces) airside is what you will be looking for after check in and clearing security. It is a very nice lounge and is open all day.

Regards

TBS
Old Oct 22, 2005, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
The Terrace Lounge at LGW is a big lounge complete with very nice shower facilities (which is what I look for after a transatlantic flight). It is one of the few non-AA lounges open to all Admirals Club members. If entering on your elite status, be sure to have your PLT or EXP card, as the BA gatekeepers typically require such.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.