Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to the EXP desk!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2005, 12:51 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by techgirl
I am missing out on ALL the perks, aren't I?
(as an aspiring EXP, within arms' reach of it, am learning much about perks to come). Clearly there are a lot more then e-VIP's to look forward to....
Old Sep 10, 2005, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Originally Posted by skye1
Clearly there are a lot more then e-VIP's to look forward to....
I learned this week how to get the disco strobe light to work on a 767... I don't think our friend has reported on that one yet.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:02 pm

I am missing out on ALL the perks, aren't I?
's ok, I think they're imaginary perks anyway
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:06 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by fredmartens
's ok, I think they're imaginary perks anyway
So, in addition to the eVIP's, we'll have:

the e-TUM's. 8 electronic certificates for tummy rubs at the A/C of the member's choice.

the e-SUN's. 8 electronic certificates for sundaes from the dessert cart. Member may redeem all 8 in one-flight, if he/she pays the $25 sundae standby fee on aa.com.

The "personal concierge" service. We'll not only know why you'll fly, we'll know who you are, where you are, where you live, who your girlfriend is, where you two are staying, what you're driving, what kind of starch you like on your shirts, what brand of luggage you carry, if your cats are spayed/neutered....
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:12 pm

We'll not only know why you'll fly, we'll know who you are, where you are, where you live, who your girlfriend is, where you two are staying, what you're driving, what kind of starch you like on your shirts, what brand of luggage you carry, if your cats are spayed/neutered....
and WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
The "personal concierge" service. We'll not only know why you'll fly, we'll know who you are, where you are, where you live, who your girlfriend is, where you two are staying, what you're driving, what kind of starch you like on your shirts, what brand of luggage you carry, if your cats are spayed/neutered....
I think that one is called the e-magination.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:14 pm

Sorry to Burst Chucky's Bubble...

...but I have it on good authority that those "nice Harvard students" that "found" his wallet are instead students at Katharine Gibbs.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by CharlesMD
He sure does. He uses the pages to line his litterbox. He likes the "Courses of Instruction" one in particular because of the size and the thinness of the paper. He starts with the Ec offerings, giving special attention to Marty's course.

Seriously, though, he has an office in Vanserg Hall, which Larry gave him after he spent a summer in the basement of Widener (in the tunnel between Widener and Pusey) standing guard and catching mice, clearing the place clean. They offered him the Plummer Professorship of Mice, but he had to turn it down when Peter Gomes complained that there couldn't be two Plummer Professorships at the same time. Larry asked Gomes to step down then, but Smidgen told him not to bother, and an office in mice-infested Vanserg Hall would be sufficient. He's a very humble fellow, and has simple needs.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by CharlesMD
Pathetic. Get some help, man.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:44 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
The weekly psychodrama that is the AAForum is in full swing I see. Now I'd love to stay on thread Dear Moderator but could you tell a befudlled old woman (who is racked with jet lag aching for a litre of Champgne and a night's sleep in her own bed) exactly what the topic is.

1) The Exp desk

2) The miracle of finding wallets and finding the exp card and the magic of bringing these together

3) The OP himself.

Now, were you to say to me Pucci Galore - you are now one question away from being a Millionairess - what is the actual topic here. I would

1) Hope that the million was going to be sterling that's worth a lot more

2) Hope that I would have any friends who would care to take my call

3) Hope that the camera switch to my husband would catch not looking sulky aand the he would have remembered to wear his better trousers that were bought after his stomach muscles finally gave up the losing battle.

4) Hope that one of the answers was - Well actually there isn't really one.

5) Hope that you would not wave the cheque for Ł500,000 under my nose as I would cut and run and muddle by on that.

so I have certain questions that I would like answered by the brains that posted after the Original Poster if the cat has now been fed (must remember to set the VCR for "The Shield" tonight- if the OP looks like Michael Chiklis I'm off to Harvard to depose the current gf.).

At what age in your country do most people go to be students at Harvard? At wat age do people usually qualify as Doctors in the USA? Now, were this Britain the answer would be 18 for the former, and about 26/27 for the latter.
I'm just a curious soul.

Now, it is true that I married an older man. I thought that he was rich. He lied about the money. The world, as I have said before, was my oyster and I settled for the shell.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Sep 10, 2005 at 1:53 pm
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:59 pm

Programs: AA LTGLD, DL PLT, SPG Gold, HH Gold
I like the story and I don't care if it is true... haven't you guys watched THE MATRIX? See! The important thing is we all feel good now - for one reason or another .)
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So now AA offers happy endings as an EXP perk.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
One-third of the way to the predicted 12 pages ... just once, I'd like to see a post from the OP with zero replies!
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA (what is EXP?), UA 1P, IC free mini bar club, SPG GLD
So now AA offers happy endings as an EXP perk.

another one of those EXP perks
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA LTGLD, DL PLT, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by kenfry
another one of those EXP perks
We know why...

... you lose your wallet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.