Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

AA cuddled me in her bosom, warm and cozy for another year (with photos)!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA cuddled me in her bosom, warm and cozy for another year (with photos)!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2005, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Ok, now we can compare and contrast.

Entertainment:
Originally Posted by Pickles
Smidgen misses his nuts, he tells me. Have you seen his nuts? I think as he gets older and wiser, he has realized, he's, well, "different", and not that happy about it. Maybe it is just a phase, let's hope it doesn't devolve into catatonia.

Otherwise, he's looking forward to the end of summer, when he can finally get out of the bathtub and get his tounge back in his mouth. He loves fall and winter, especially the crisp air. His fur grows long and luxurious, and he's the envy of everybody since he's naturally protected against the elements.

He also makes a wonderful, fur blanket, although he tends to dream dreams of big game, and Mrs. Pickles and I become some kind of imaginary kudu target, with the attendant loss of blood. It is also a heavy and loud blanket. A 25 pound cat certainly has a 351 hemi purring engine. The low frequency harmonics make the windows rattle.
Not entertainment:
Originally Posted by CharlesMD
AA cuddled me in her bosom, warm and cozy for another year...
Celebrating requalification for EXP until Feb 2007, LAX-LHR

...and BA, too!
Was that you, Pucci, who took such good care of me flying LAX-LHR again on BA?

With special thanks to FlyerTalk and all my FT friends: LLZ, CMK10, PresRDC, JDiver, AAFA, Slugoffaa, and bedelman!

And thank you to my favorite airline-- I can't wait to try and photograph those new entrees!

You loved it the first time, now enjoy it again:

:-: :-: :-: Losing my Concorde virginity (with 250+ photos & 4 steamy videos) BWI-JFK-LHR-PRG-BWI)
:-: :-: :-:

Old Aug 17, 2005, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nearly 5,000 views. Admitedly, I account for a fair percentage of them.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by Pickles
Smidgen misses his nuts, he tells me. Have you seen his nuts? I think as he gets older and wiser, he has realized, he's, well, "different", and not that happy about it. Maybe it is just a phase, let's hope it doesn't devolve into catatonia.

Otherwise, he's looking forward to the end of summer, when he can finally get out of the bathtub and get his tounge back in his mouth. He loves fall and winter, especially the crisp air. His fur grows long and luxurious, and he's the envy of everybody since he's naturally protected against the elements.

He also makes a wonderful, fur blanket, although he tends to dream dreams of big game, and Mrs. Pickles and I become some kind of imaginary kudu target, with the attendant loss of blood. It is also a heavy and loud blanket. A 25 pound cat certainly has a 351 hemi purring engine. The low frequency harmonics make the windows rattle.
I think these drugs are working now!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:10 pm

Location: Scarsdale, NY USA; LT PLT AA; AA 3 mm (4 mm will never happen); Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, AA is clueless why I fly
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Charles,

I never forget a passenger that I cuddle.
Now THAT would be a great thread. Let's hear some of those stories.

I KNOW they will be more interesing than Charles bragging that he requalified as Exec Plat...especially to us lowly Plats.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:14 pm

Location: Scarsdale, NY USA; LT PLT AA; AA 3 mm (4 mm will never happen); Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, AA is clueless why I fly
Originally Posted by AA in CA
I would do $50....
I see your $50 and raise it 1,000 AA airmiles and a PL luggage tag
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
Originally Posted by Junkie
Were they Real or Fake? Nice nipples?
That's a real dilemma for AA. Normally, when they enhance something they make it smaller...but that doesn't work for bosoms!
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by jaynyc
Now THAT would be a great thread. Let's hear some of those stories.
I can only wish to be held in Pucci's bosom
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Blumie
Since there's a lot of wild fantasizing going on here, could I suggest (and fantasize) that if we did not respond to ridiculous posts with 4,400 views and 107 responses in 48 hours that these posts likely would stop in short order? So let's all turn these posts on "permanent ignore" (or whatever it's called), and see if we can make them go away.
I'm stepping into one of these threads (for the first and last time) to agree 100 percent with this sentiment.

Mike
Old Aug 17, 2005, 4:21 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

My prayers would be answered if FT added an "Ignore Thread" option. It would immediately be used on that "North Texas" thread and all threads emanating from the Great State of Maryland.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 4:40 pm

OK, consider the ante upped to $100 and two free VIP upgrades per the previous conditions. I'll personally pay any shortfall that we can't collect from others as well as supply the VIP's. Enough is enough.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 4:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y
Originally Posted by fredmartens
OK, consider the ante upped to $100 and two free VIP upgrades per the previous conditions. I'll personally pay any shortfall that we can't collect from others as well as supply the VIP's. Enough is enough.
What are people bidding on here???
Old Aug 17, 2005, 5:14 pm
Suspended

What are people bidding on here???
If JFK-NCL is a "false rumor" or not.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JonNYC
If JFK-NCL is a "false rumor" or not.
^ ^

Lorraine certainly had the inside line on that one.
Old Aug 17, 2005, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
AA cuddled me in her bosom, warm and cozy for another year...
Celebrating requalification for EXP until Feb 2007, LAX-LHR

...and BA, too!
Was that you, Pucci, who took such good care of me flying LAX-LHR again on BA?

With special thanks to FlyerTalk and all my FT friends: LLZ, CMK10, PresRDC, JDiver, AAFA, Slugoffaa, and bedelman!

And thank you to my favorite airline-- I can't wait to try and photograph those new entrees!

You loved it the first time, now enjoy it again:

:-: :-: :-: Losing my Concorde virginity (with 250+ photos & 4 steamy videos) BWI-JFK-LHR-PRG-BWI)
:-: :-: :-:

AA has a bosom????????? I thought it had claws formed by its rude, distasteful flight attendants. LOL
Old Aug 17, 2005, 6:29 pm
askworldtraveler

threads closing, edits on the way and

way out of line - way off topic - and some clear violations of TOS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.