New AA Salad???

Old Jun 4, 05, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: EXP Centurion JIC
New AA Salad???

On Friday, June 3, 2005 JFK MIA AA#2031 5:54pm-9:02pm, the dinner meal service included one of the best salads I have ever had on AA...artichoke hearts and capers!

Was this something new?!

By the way, the white salt and pepper shakers were still there !
Old Jun 4, 05, 11:27 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by howellajohnson
On Friday, June 3, 2005 JFK MIA AA#2031 5:54pm-9:02pm, the dinner meal service included one of the best salads I have ever had on AA...artichoke hearts and capers!

Was this something new?!
I've had that same salad several times before over the years.
Old Jun 4, 05, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: EXP Centurion JIC
Originally Posted by ExtrAAordinaire
I've had that same salad several times before over the years.
I guess I haven't been so lucky; my salads in the past (and I take this flight almost every week!) had none of the trimings just a few withered leaves and definitely no artichoke hearts or capers!
Old Jun 4, 05, 12:42 pm

Anything decent would be nice

I guess I haven't been so lucky; my salads in the past (and I take this flight almost every week!) had none of the trimings just a few withered leaves and definitely no artichoke hearts or capers!
------------

I'd be happy with just fresh romaine lettuce and some caeser's salad dressing!!!

Ok maybe a few black olives and croutons would be an added plus.

The choice of salad dressing is really horrendous.
Old Jun 4, 05, 12:56 pm

Location: Flooded out of Metairie, LA--moved to Baton Rouge! AA EXP/2MM; AirTran Elite; DL Nobody; Marriott Uber Plat; *Wood Gold; Maker's Mark Ambassador
Last week I had a similar but downgraded version of your salad (obviously an "enhanced" salad requested by the passengers to minimize that uncomfortable feeling caused by overeating ). My salad had an artichoke heart (not plural), actually, it had one quarter of an artichoke heart.

Search this Thread