Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner :) HPN-ORD, you gotta hear this.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2004, 2:17 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Originally Posted by ijgordon
ROTFLMAO!

I always make a point to bring cooked pasta with me when flying AA domestic!
Old Nov 14, 2004, 6:53 am

Location: AA EXP, Diamond HHonors, Diamond Hyatt , Delaware, US
New Special Meal

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You are one of the lucky ones to try one of those NEW special meals (e.g. Kosher, veg...) that AA wants to include in all flights....the AA code for that is ...( which stands for What the f...) Check American Way for full description.....

Last edited by romcarlos; Nov 14, 2004 at 6:56 am
Old Nov 14, 2004, 7:07 am

Programs: AA EXP (home of the "Comfort Mileage Run")
Originally Posted by romcarlos
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You are one of the lucky ones to try one of those NEW special meals (e.g. Kosher, veg...) that AA wants to include in all flights....the AA code for that is ...( which stands for What the f...) Check American Way for full description.....
Originally Posted by BEYFlyer
I think the idea behind it is to allow the passenger to create his/her own dish. Take all the ingredients provided and create your own. If you had come prepared with say some cooked pasta, you would've been all set for an excellent dinner.
ROTFLMAO indeed!
I must have tuned into the Comedy Channel by mistake!
Old Nov 14, 2004, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/Marriott Plat/Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Pakse
5. Two cookies - not bad.

Here's the weird part

5. A large container (4oz) of marinara sauce.

No one could figure that one out.

As a snack, this was fine. As dinner it was paltry.

All it all it was ok - but what on earth was the gravy for??
I have the inside scoop on this. The original plan was to cut the pillows on that flight into little pieces and serve them with the sauce. However, some of the FAs weren't able to get the pillows back from the passengers so they couldn't do a full service.

My understanding is that they will do these marinara-provisioned flights until the pillows run out. Afterwards, the blankets will be chopped into pieces and served as very challenging steaks in brown gravy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.