Remembering 9/11

Old Sep 11, 2004, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, 2MM Mile
Remembering 9/11

While I realize that corporate web sites seldom want to present anything but the most smiling face, I'm a little surprized that either AA.com or United.com didn't have the tiniest little ribbon that went to a page remembering the brave crew and pax who lost their lives three years ago today...
Old Sep 11, 2004, 7:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
With the remembrances in the media and elsewhere, it is probably not in the best corporate interests of airlines to remind prospective customers of airline disasters, even if well-intentioned.
Old Sep 11, 2004, 8:21 pm
Suspended

OT Post

This may be OT, but my wife and I just got back to our home from LGA after flying PIT-PHL-LGA on US. On the RJ from PHL to LGA, we flew up the Hudson River with a great view of Manhattan from my window. We saw the pillars of light that were on at Ground Zero. Beautiful and moving.

--Benjamin

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.