Wiki Posts
Search

AC - guest arrives before member?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2004, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2.88 MM-EXPlat, HHDiamond, SPG & Marriott Silver
AC - guest arrives before member?

Can I leave a "reservation" or something so my guest can get in before me? We are both connecting thru DFW and traveling onward together to JFK (in F/Biz)
His flight arrives at DFW at 5:45AM on Saturday morning, and I don't arrive until 8AM. We are then departing at 9:05.

Waiting two hours at 6AM seems a bit cruel. Will they let him in?

thanks!
Old Aug 6, 2004, 1:49 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I often meet guests (who are not AC member) at the AC, and they often get there before I do. None of 'em ever had a problem getting in to wait for me in the club. YMMV.
Old Aug 6, 2004, 3:45 am

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
You can call the club in question (#s available on AA.com or through AA reservations), and/or give your friend your AA# so the club can look you up and confirm you are a bona fide AC member who will be traveling through the airport in question on the day in question. Shouldn't be a problem.
Old Aug 6, 2004, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2.88 MM-EXPlat, HHDiamond, SPG & Marriott Silver
Excellent!

Thanks very much!

Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
Shouldn't be a problem.
Old Aug 6, 2004, 10:10 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
i would call more than 24 hrs in advance...iirc this is necessary for business meeting guests @ the ac....don't know if it applies to ticketed pax....i was told to call for myself 24 hrs prior if i wanted to get my daughter in the ac & i didn't have a ticket [dropping her off at ap].

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.