Search

New user needs help

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2004, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-Platinum
Smile New user needs help

Hello all,

New Member here. I need to see if something is feasible and I need direction. Could some explain if there is a way to convert my Aadvantage miles to Skymiles (or visa versa) through a third party or loyalty program. I am trying to more quickly build miles for a trip to europe next year. A link to another discussion or faq addressing this would also be sufficient.

Great to be here and I hope someone can help

Remember...No matter where you go...there you are!
Old May 19, 2004, 8:42 am

Programs: AA EXP & 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz GLD
Howdy,

It can be done through the Hilton Hhonors program points exchange. This is the only way I know of to do this that does not violate the terms and conditions of the programs (at least I think it doesn't violate anyone's t&c).

Transfer 5,000 AAdvantage Miles into 10,000 Hilton Hhonors points. Then transfer 10,000 Hilton Hhonors points into 1,500 Delta Skymiles.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Keep the faith,

Pakse
Old May 19, 2004, 9:03 am

Location: Orange County (SNA) CA, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Gold
Try posting in the Coupon connection forum, you might have luck "exchanging" your DL for AA miles with another member of this site, good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.