Help! AA old 767 vs AB Business

Old Sep 16, 15, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott/SPG Plat, HH Diamond
Help! AA old 767 vs AB Business

I originally posted this in the wrong forum (I think! - still confused on where this should go)
Hi, so I have award travel booked in business class ORD-MIA 9/19, then MIA-MXP on 9/20 on an old 767 with the angled flat seats leaving at 2:25 pm - arriving 6:05am MXP(9/21).

I just found availability on AB leaving on 9/19 JFK-DUS(arrive 7:05am 9/20) DUS-LIN(6:50pm -8:20pm). I already checked and it looks like there is a left luggage facility at DUS so that we could spend some time in Dusseldorf.

We would have to either fly ORD-JFK on 9/19 (no saaver availability at this point) arriving JFK at 4pm. Or fly out 9/18 at night to EWR and get over to JFK the next day for the 9/19 flight.

I'd like to fly out on 9/19 from ORD - but is that cutting it close? It's a Saturday so that would help, but of course anything could happen to delay that flight.

Or - we just keep what we have and spend the night in Miami, arriving MXP at 6am on 9/21.

Any advice appreciated!
Old Sep 16, 15, 8:20 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
You have cross-posted this question (in violation of our rules), and your other post has replied; we will close this new thread.

/Moderator

Search this Thread