Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA international Milage run question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: 10 MM + 2013, AA EXP,Lifetime AC ,Crown Room, Red Carpet,USAIR CLUB ,Hertz Plat, Hilton Dia, GS +++
AA international Milage run question

International r/t NS to NRT (one flight each way) in J with upgrade to A both ways, with 2 hour transit time for the return flight. If the outbound flight runs to late to make the transit - is this a missed flight to AA or a missed connection? Would this trigger someone tracking what's going on and back me up? There are several flight options should I miss the flight to get back (with a change of planes in USA) - just home a whole lot later. if posted in the wrong place please move.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 11:51 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by Cannonball Run
International r/t NS to NRT (one flight each way) in J with upgrade to A both ways, with 2 hour transit time for the return flight. If the outbound flight runs to late to make the transit - is this a missed flight to AA or a missed connection? Would this trigger someone tracking what's going on and back me up? There are several flight options should I miss the flight to get back (with a change of planes in USA) - just home a whole lot later. if posted in the wrong place please move.
I'm not sure it matters what we call it; as long as it's within MCT rules, AA's policy is to get you out on the next flight with availability as you're connecting AA to AA.

If you want to add some grams of protection, ask that AA put a note in your PNR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.