Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DUB-PHL-DUB, equipment swap after October?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2015, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver/ows, CX AsiaMiles (not even GR anymore!) missing my GO days
DUB-PHL-DUB, equipment swap after October?

Not sure where to post this since it's a legacy US route but we'll be flying after AA and US are fully combined -- and on top of that, search isn't working for me at the moment:

We're booked in business class DUB-PHL-DUB around Christmas. It's currently showing as operated by a 332 both dates, and the DUB-PHL seat map looks as you'd expect with a scattering of seats taken around the cabin. But for the PHL-DUB leg the weekend after Christmas, all middle seats are currently shown as unavailable and all of the window seats are open (except for the two we've reserved). I know seat maps are unreliable displays of availability, but since this one doesn't seem to have the randomness I'd ordinarily expect, does this signal we're in danger of an equipment swap at some point?
Old Aug 31, 2015, 8:22 am

PHL-DUB is planned to be operated by the 752 for most of the winter, however there are a few dates around Christmas that are operated by the 332, presumably for the expected increase in loads. I would suspect that if AA does not get enough bookings those 332 flights will turn into 752's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.