Wiki Posts
Search

Survey and/or email complaint

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2015, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA, DL
Survey and/or email complaint

Interesting that I received a survey following a flight from caribbean through MIA. It ended up being such a mess and there were numerous issues which I won't go into here. I had already planned to contact AA through the website but before I had the opportunity I received a survey. I was able to document things there including an employee name. Is that adequate or should I specifically contact them via with website. I would like a response. The email survey was directed to me with my AAdvantage number. Thanks for the advice.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:06 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
I would suggest a SHORT, UNEMOTIONAL snail mail to the corporate office, with just perhaps bullet points outlining your disatisfaction/disappointment.

It would help us if you gave us an idea of where AA went off the tracks for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.