Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wierd bonus

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

wierd bonus

can any one explain what this bonus is from?

SIX CONTINENTS HOT-AMSTERDAM-AMERIC 31 0 31

it gave me 31 miles?
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Did you stay at an Inter-Continental hotel?
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:18 pm

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by yyzflyer:
Did you stay at an Inter-Continental hotel?</font>
Its actualy from The Crown Plaza American in Amsterdam another
Bass/Six Continents/Intercontinental Hotel

------------------
Bring Back First Class Food on ALL flights over 2.5 hours-Thanks AA for Listening, now we need all ERJ's removing from flights over 2 hours.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:19 pm

Even weirder than the bonus is the word 'wierd'...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by yyzflyer:
Did you stay at an Inter-Continental hotel?</font>
that explains it.
thanks
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:31 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ynewman:
Even weirder than the bonus is the word 'wierd'...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
</font>
and, if i made this post, others wouldn't be able to resist with sarcastic, brainless, pile on comments. sorry, i couldn't resist.

[This message has been edited by fly co to see the yanks (edited Mar 10, 2004).]
Old Mar 10, 2004, 1:55 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
and, if i made this post, others wouldn't be able to resist with sarcastic, brainless, pile on comments. sorry, i couldn't resist. </font>
Thanks for sharing this incredibly relevant and hugely important insight into your martyr complex.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Funny about this bonus - the same one (well, a different location) showed up in my DL statement last month and I wondered the same thing. Finally figured it out by checking the date and my calendar to see where I had been then.

Good thing it happened, too. Having moved my flying from DL to AA a few years back, my DL miles were coming up on the third anniversary of the last activity and I was going to have to do something soon to keep them alive. If my Holiday Inn profile is still sending miles to Delta, I guess it hasn't been updated for quite some time!
Old Mar 10, 2004, 2:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JonNYC:
Thanks for sharing this incredibly relevant and hugely important insight into your martyr complex. </font>
roflmao - sorry FCOTSTY, but you have to admit he's quick.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 3:02 pm
Suspended

roflmao - sorry FCOTSTY, but you have to admit he's quick.</font>
given the time of day, i'm (admittedly) surprised he replied that quickly. from 4 PM-5 PM, he is usually lurking (and making marginal comments) in the "Other Middle East, Africa Frequent Flyer Programs" forum.

[This message has been edited by fly co to see the yanks (edited Mar 10, 2004).]
Old Mar 10, 2004, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Somwhere on the highways and byways of the United States
Programs: WWBTNFTMTP Evangelist
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
and, if i made this post, others wouldn't be able to resist with sarcastic, brainless, pile on comments. sorry, i couldn't resist.

</font>
LOL FCTSTY, this is true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.