Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC cocktail options...before noon

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2014, 12:02 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM
Originally Posted by JDiver
Just temember there are a few lounges that are located in jurisdictions that prohibit serving alcohol until specified hours.
In CA that's 6 am, so OP should be OK.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 6:32 am

Programs: AA EXP
Hats off to the BOS AC staff for their outstanding spicy Bloody Mary! It makes a great morning beverage.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 6:39 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Originally Posted by nachosdelux
Do they not have Bailey's at the AC? Or is it extra?
I believe that it's extra in ACs (not positive though!)... DL's SCs added it back to the freebie side a few months back...
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by dickinson
Hats off to the BOS AC staff for their outstanding spicy Bloody Mary! It makes a great morning beverage.
BOS makes the best Bloody Mary in the system IMO. Indeed for me the Bloody Mary is the morning drink of choice given the limitations of the complimentary AC bar.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:56 am

Programs: AA-3MM-ExPLT
Definitely a 1st world problem. You can always bring 3 1oz miniatures through security of you alc of choice, pour those into a free soft drink. And use the extra 0.4oz for your breath spray.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by JDiver
Just temember there are a few lounges that are located in jurisdictions that prohibit serving alcohol until specified hours.
(Based in LA) I have faced that difficulty in the past and let me tell you it's a little embarrassing when you're told, "Sir, it's 5:45am...I can't serve you." (OP slinks back to chair)
Old Jan 6, 2015, 10:30 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
Originally Posted by krlcomm
I believe that it's extra in ACs (not positive though!)...
At AC's in the US, it's extra, or a drink chit.

Some international AC's have self-pour Bailey's, and if I remember correctly, most, if not all the FL's also have complimentary self-pour Bailey's.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 2:12 am

Programs: AA (EXP); among others :)
Yes, they do. Only that they only brought it out at 6am (@LAX). Not one minute earlier. I wanted my coffee spiced with some one particularly freezing December morning at LAX after coming in from a sleepless redeye from Hawaii. Pretty embarassing situation....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.