Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AABOS...what if flt cancels and you get one stop?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2004, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (home of the "Comfort Mileage Run")
AABOS...what if flt cancels and you get one stop?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered (I checked and couldn't find anything on it), but what if you're enrolled for the BOS promo (1 ticket for 2 RTs to certain cities) and one of your BOS-LAX nonstops, for example, cancels and they route you to LAX via DFW or ORD? Will they still give you credit for the NS?
Old Jan 22, 2004, 7:26 am

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
A similar thing has happened to me in the past.

The Great AAdvantage Mainframe in Sky will not give you credit but if you politely call AA customer service, with your record locator number in hand, and explain to them what happened they should give you the credit provided you did not voluntarily do any other changes on the same record that would otherwise have violated the rules.

------------------
AA - Home of the best FF program in the world.
Old Jan 22, 2004, 8:26 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by inlanikai:
A similar thing has happened to me in the past.

The Great AAdvantage Mainframe in Sky will not give you credit but if you politely call AA customer service, with your record locator number in hand, and explain to them what happened they should give you the credit provided you did not voluntarily do any other changes on the same record that would otherwise have violated the rules.

</font>
how about VDB? it is voluntary ?!? thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.