Anybody on AA997 DFW-EZE Tommorrow?

Old Oct 31, 2003, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum
Anybody on AA997 DFW-EZE Tommorrow?

Tommorrow (Nov 1) is the day we finally see DFW-EZE service... will any of you be on board the inagural with me?
Old Nov 1, 2003, 9:38 am

Programs: Mediocre AA Stew
Looks like a nice load for the inaugural run. I wonder how many people flying it this evening even realize it is the first flight?

G*997DFW
AA 997 1NOV
C Y
AUTH 29 178
BOOKED 28 151
AVAIL 1 27

THRU RV 0 0
LCL RV 5 18

LCL ON* 0 0
TTL ON* 0 0
TLOB 5 18
PLAN * *
Old Nov 2, 2003, 6:58 am

Programs: Mediocre AA Stew
we all noticed the plane diverted to Bolivia on your way to EZE. care to share the story with us? hope AA handled it well
Old Nov 2, 2003, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by s80dude:
we all noticed the plane diverted to Bolivia on your way to EZE. care to share the story with us? hope AA handled it well</font>
I did respond to the other thread with the reason (lav problem stinking up the cabin over the Amazon), but ILll add here that it was handled well. They informed us right away of where we were going and why, and upon arrival they had mechanics on board working right away. We remained on the plane for the hour in VVI, but they kept us informed as the work progressed, and did the best they could with a 3 hour arrival delay on the inagural run.

Apparently the "non-stop" DFW-EZE service actaully starts tommorrow... :-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.