Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Now Serving - American Airlines and LSG Sky Chefs Debut 'Buy at the Gate' Menu Option

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Now Serving - American Airlines and LSG Sky Chefs Debut 'Buy at the Gate' Menu Option

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2003, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030922/dam027_1.html

Is the food in the AA JFK terminal that bad that people will buy airline food at the gate when they have a choice?
Old Sep 22, 2003, 4:16 pm

In a word, no.

If the airlines really want to sell food, I wish they would sell first class style hot entrees (real first class, not "snack" first class).

I think people in coach would pay to have a really good meal in flight, but this food they are wanting $10 for is basically like paying for a Bistro Bag. Yuck.
Old Sep 23, 2003, 9:08 am

Actually, the food choices at the AA terminal past security really suck. and before security isn't that hot either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.