Wiki Posts
Search

Kellogg's Miles - Master Thread w/Links

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2003, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Kellogg's Miles - Master Thread w/Links

I just spent an hour doing some research on the Kellogg's miles promo. Rather than keep the collected info to myself, I thought I'd post it in a new compendium, so here goes.

Detailed Info from Kellogg's

Tracking Inquiry Page

Expired certs are unusable, per many FTer's experience.

300 Mile Starter Cert from AA - Code:60448

200 Mile Starter Cert from AA - Code:60455

100 Mile Starter Cert from babystyle

Edited to add link to 200 Mile Cert (thanks Fire_Fly), smash my denial about possibly using expired certs, and to revise the following questions.

[This message has been edited by Rut Dog (edited 08-25-2003).]
    Old Aug 24, 2003, 5:37 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rut Dog:
    a 200 mile cert?</font>
    It exists. They are sent out in new AAdvantage account kits.

------------------
    The perfect ladies' man is a perfect gentleman.
    Old Aug 24, 2003, 5:41 pm

http://www.aa.com/content/images/eSu...coupnew114.jpg

FF
    Old Aug 25, 2003, 5:30 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rut Dog:
    I'm still unclear: Does "One Certificate per AAdvantage Account" mean only one of all the certs?</font>
    The 200-mile Starter Certificates sent with new AAdvantage account kits clearly state "One Starter Certificate Per AAdvantage Account". Notice that the same statement exists on the AA page for the 300-mile Starter Certificate.

Based on this, my guess would be that you can only redeem one Starter Certificate per account, not one of each value.

------------------
    The perfect ladies' man is a perfect gentleman.
    Old Aug 25, 2003, 8:07 am

I called Kelloggs and asked if I could use the BabyStyle starter cert if I had already used the 300 mile one and was told NO.

Deb
    Old Aug 25, 2003, 9:25 am
    Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
    Any problem with using a starter cert even if you've previously deposited a group of five certs?
    Old Aug 25, 2003, 1:01 pm
    Suspended

Here's a question that has popped up...

Can you combine the 100 mile coupons with the 250 mile coupons now found on Costco boxes?

Can they all be combined with the 300 mile cert?
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 11:23 am

I just joined the Buy Cereal at Big Lots club. My wife needed 4K miles and I didn't want to spend $50+$25 transferring miles. I bought 40 boxes of Just Right for $99. I'll work out with a food bank the logistics of getting the coupons.

I had to call 2 stores listed on http://www.biglots.com to find one with stock. They kindly checked out inventory for me over the phone.
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:17 pm

although the starter certificates say one per aadvantage account i have heard from various and unreliable sources that you can use the 300 with 2 certs and then the 200 with 3 certs at a later date... I have yet to try it, thinking about doing it cuz i have already sent the 300 starter.
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:40 pm

On a different tac, has anyone been and/or known of an "instant winner" as shown onthe inside of the cereal box?
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 3:17 pm

I won a 500-mile certificate Instant Winner inside a box of cereal. It was almost embarrasing how excited I got - my wife still laughs at me for it :-)

FF
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 4:08 pm

Yeah, but if you already sent your 300 mile starter and try to slip thru the 200 one with 3 certs, what happens to those certs when they catch you...not worth losing 3 certs unless they send them back....
    Old Sep 16, 2003, 4:25 pm

Programs: HH Silver
    Any problem with using a starter cert even if you've previously deposited a group of five certs?</font>
    Shouldn't be a problem when you use the starter cert,confirmed by a Kellogg's rep.
    Old Sep 17, 2003, 4:30 pm

Re BIG LOTS cereal...used them many times but be really careful and be sure to check the expiration date on the certificate...got burned once, my own fault...today at BIG LOTS all the cereal certs expired Jan 03...
    Old Sep 17, 2003, 5:52 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by socalgal:
    Yeah, but if you already sent your 300 mile starter and try to slip thru the 200 one with 3 certs, what happens to those certs when they catch you...not worth losing 3 certs unless they send them back....</font>
    I have heard that if you send the wrong number of certs in general then they will send the extra back..so i assume they still would... as soon as i get 1 more box of cereal I will try it.

[This message has been edited by f00sion (edited 09-17-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.