Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 miles for booking Award Online?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2003, 8:37 pm

I have had to call to get miles for AAward travel booked online. BTW the recorded message that you hear when you call AA (at least the PLT desk) says so too. I have called AA way too many times this last week

Booking bonus posts to the AAcount of the pax not the one the made the reservation, irrespective of whose miles were redeemed.
Old Aug 28, 2003, 8:42 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
true to their word, the bonus mi's from my july award trip were there this am.
Old Aug 29, 2003, 12:32 pm

Programs: 5/1/81 AA Member,1MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kicknit:
Just as an FYI, I've booked two awards online at aa.com, and neither time it posted. I had to e-mail AAdvantage customer service for both trips to earn the 1,000 miles. Once they responded to my inquiry, the miles posted the next day.</font>
Identical experience. Both posted after e-mail. It would appear from this thread that a software problem may have existed at some point.My bookings were in April 2003.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.