Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Business Flyers Fly Any Time With Enhancements to AA Business ExtrAA Program

Old Aug 19, 03, 9:51 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Business Flyers Fly Any Time With Enhancements to American Airlines Business ExtrAA Program

AA is giving business customers more options for travel rewards with enhancements to American's Business ExtrAA® Program.
American's Business ExtrAA program helps businesses earn reward travel for their companies, clients and employees. The free program also helps companies more easily track and manage business travel.

"We're making Business ExtrAA even better by adding American's popular AAnytime Awards to our previous offerings for PlanAAhead travel," said Bob Severson, director-Corporate Products. "This means that Business ExtrAA companies can book award travel on American, American Eagle or AmericanConnection, without embargo dates, on any flight with available seats in the desired cabin.

"Our motto is that you don't have to be a Fortune 500 company to earn travel awards like one," Severson said. "The addition of AAnytime Awards gives Business ExtrAA companies more flexibility when they redeem points for domestic and international travel, in First, Business or Economy Class."

And, employees can earn their own AAdvantage® miles in addition to the Business ExtrAA points companies accrue...

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030819/datu030_1.html

Old Aug 19, 03, 9:52 am

Programs: DL GM/MM, UA Gold, AA GLD/1MM, Nat'l Exec, Marriott Gold, Vino Volo Reserve
when i can call AA and not hear "oh, you need to talk to meeting services", maybe i'll use business extraa again...
Old Aug 19, 03, 10:05 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Seat1A:
when i can call AA and not hear "oh, you need to talk to meeting services", maybe i'll use business extraa again...</font>
amen. especially considering it's not me who benefits from participation in the program. give ME some perks a la A2B by AirTran, and then perhaps i'll give it a shot...

--bc

Search this Thread