Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades on AA100 JFKLHR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2003, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Upgrades on AA100 JFKLHR

Just wondering what kind of success people have had getting an VIPOW upgrade on AA 100, the 18:30 flight JFKLHR? I'm going on a Wednesday in August and its not open now, but I'm EXP... Any thoughts as I could go via CDG which is open right now, but much less appealing way to get to HEL.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Old Jun 1, 2003, 6:06 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA GLD
I've done JFK-LHR twice this year (most recently at the start of April), and it was almost empty both times.
Old Jun 1, 2003, 6:18 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RupertS:
I've done JFK-LHR twice this year (most recently at the start of April), and it was almost empty both times. </font>
It's certainly filled up substantially since then (war, summer, etc.), but my last two trips on AA100-- both in the last month-- there were a handful of empty J-seats and I had no problem whatsoever getting the C-class upgrade well in advance of the flight.
Old Jun 2, 2003, 4:16 pm

I flew AA100 three times in the last month, all on the Sunday night. Successfully used a VIP03 for each.

Coming back (LHR to JFK) on a Friday evening is a different story, however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.