Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

"More Room Throughout Coach For More Coach Passengers"-s/b "Less Coach Passengers"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"More Room Throughout Coach For More Coach Passengers"-s/b "Less Coach Passengers"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2003, 1:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

"Only fctsty could start a thread about nothing and generate 27 replies. "

Obviously you've never visited the BA forum... 27 replies would be a startpoint

This thread does seem to have a stalemate with those that can see what he meant and those that cant

Dave
Old Feb 12, 2003, 1:44 pm

I'll make it an even 30, but wouldn't it be fewer coach passengers not less.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 1:55 pm
JS
Suspended

Programs: DL Gold Medallion; UA Premier Executive; WN sub-CP; AA sub-Gold
The saying is correct when compared to pre-MRTC AA. That is, pre-MRTC, zero passengers had more room, or very few had more room, if you count the exit rows (FAA mandated, so that shouldn't count as a marketing ploy).

Now "more room" is available to more AA coach passengers, because the exit rows are still there, plus all the other rows have more room.

But UA E+ is better!
Old Feb 12, 2003, 2:03 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JS:
The saying is correct when compared to pre-MRTC AA. That is, pre-MRTC, zero passengers had more room, or very few had more room, if you count the exit rows (FAA mandated, so that shouldn't count as a marketing ploy).

Now "more room" is available to more AA coach passengers, because the exit rows are still there, plus all the other rows have more room.
</font>
i like this explanation the best. kudos.
Old May 25, 2003, 2:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

bump.

Old May 25, 2003, 3:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SHADO:
And they don't have 1st Class nor Business Class neither. My point.</font>

I'll be sure to make a note of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.