Help me to reward fantastic AA employees!

Old Mar 7, 2003, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Help me to reward fantastic AA employees!

The guys at POA ticket office are so nice, helpful and efficient in dealing with my complicated OW tickets, always without a single AA flight (I'm AA virgin, but not for long due their great service).

On top of that, this CTO is the only OW office near my place in Brazil, so I have great interest in keeping it alive (the other option is 500 miles away). No signs AA is intending to close it, but I won’t doubt due AA finances.

On retribution for their great customer service, I've decided to reward them, but I'm not even an Advantage member. So I’m looking for as many as possible volunteer ExPlats to send them a SOS. Let’s flood them with SOS, that's the kind of employees AA should keep and reward.

Volunteers?

[This message has been edited by Toxa (edited 03-07-2003).]
Old Mar 7, 2003, 1:01 am

Programs: back to AA PLT, 1.6+MM
SOS's were a great idea, and the employees I gave them to seemed to really appreciate them. It was nice to inject even this little bit of meritocracy into an environment where seniority trumps everything when it comes to compensation.

Unfortunately, AA did away with the program this year.

[This message has been edited by PDX-PLT (edited 03-07-2003).]
Old Mar 7, 2003, 7:42 am

Programs: AA Gold, Lufthansa Frequent Traveler
You can also find out who the country manager for Brazil is and personally write him a letter. I believe his office is in Sao Paolo. Be sure to include how the CTO staff has encouraged you to fly AA more, and I am sure they will get the recognition they deserve!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.