Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Reservations Phone #/EXP Phone Line down?

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2014, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MR Plat/AA EXP/DL Silver/SPG Plat/HH Gold/Hyatt Plat/
AA Reservations Phone #/EXP Phone Line down?

Just tried calling both the reservations # and the EXP number and after the call goes through, I just hear an infinite loop of the beep boop beep right before they say your name. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old May 8, 2014, 1:23 pm

It was fine for me earlier today. I have had this happen and eventually it gives up (takes about a minute).
Old May 8, 2014, 1:24 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Platinum line is doing the same thing.
Old May 8, 2014, 1:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I've been getting weird website problems, with the website throwing an error as the next page after clicking purchase on a flight. Happened several times over the past day, so perhaps this is generating excess calls.
Old May 8, 2014, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA 2MM, *wd gold
Looping

12:30p PDT
Same thing. Integration of systems going on? Who knows. After 3 calls (one where they ID'd me with someone else's name) they offered a hold of 20min to 29min. Good Grief! I'll try again tonight as not an Urgent issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.