Trip Report - PHX-ORD AA1472

Old May 5, 2014, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Trip Report - PHX-ORD AA1472

On board a 737-800 as we speak and I must say I am very impressed. Pre-departure cocktail. Hot towels. Dinner served in 3 courses. Dinner was excellent. Choice of Chicken Brest or Tortalini. Cocktails served with 2 minis and a can of mixer. Choice of ice cream desert of cheese and crackers.Senior FA was awesome and a class act. Addressed everyone in the cabin by first name.

First time on the new interior 738 with the blue overhead lights. Awesome comfortable cabin.

I usually fly this route on US which has been doing better with their F product, but this AA flight is better than any flight I have ever had on US.

If Doug Parker and team really deliver and bring the US Domestic F to this level their is going to be many very happy ex-US Airways frequent fliers.
Old May 5, 2014, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by jdcece
On board a 737-800 as we speak and I must say I am very impressed. Pre-departure cocktail. Hot towels. Dinner served in 3 courses. Dinner was excellent. Choice of Chicken Brest or Tortalini. Cocktails served with 2 minis and a can of mixer. Choice of ice cream desert of cheese and crackers.Senior FA was awesome and a class act. Addressed everyone in the cabin by first name.

First time on the new interior 738 with the blue overhead lights. Awesome comfortable cabin.

I usually fly this route on US which has been doing better with their F product, but this AA flight is better than any flight I have ever had on US.

If Doug Parker and team really deliver and bring the US Domestic F to this level their is going to be many very happy ex-US Airways frequent fliers.
Welcome to a typical domestic flight on American Airlines...glad you enjoyed it.

Maybe now you can see why some of us are leery joining up with bottom feeder of the industry and their penny wise management team.
Old May 5, 2014, 8:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by AAerSTL
Welcome to a typical domestic flight on American Airlines...glad you enjoyed it.

Maybe now you can see why some of us are leery joining up with bottom feeder of the industry and their penny wise management team.
Couldn't agree more. Flying domestically isn't the most luxurious, but AA is still better than the rest at it IMO.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.