AA System Issue Reappears Booking Res SEAsia-U.S.

Old Apr 6, 2014, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
AA System Issue Reappears Booking Res SEAsia-U.S.

Some of you may recall this from last year, but it seems to have reappeared (couldn't find the original thread). Trying to book BKK-BOS roundtrip. I get the AA display, and every time I select an outgoing flight the system says that that flight is no longer available, regardless of the flight I choose.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 9:00 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Some of you may recall this from last year, but it seems to have reappeared (couldn't find the original thread). Trying to book BKK-BOS roundtrip. I get the AA display, and every time I select an outgoing flight the system says that that flight is no longer available, regardless of the flight I choose.
Flights on JL?
Old Apr 6, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
I never had the issue go away. As far as I see, it just still exists. I've called web services a bunch of times and they will waive the fee for talking to an agent and book the flights for me, but it is still a pain.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by skunker
Flights on JL?
Both code shares operated by JL and AA metal flights NRT-DFW. Do you know something I don't???
Old Apr 8, 2014, 4:16 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
This is a known bug that deals with availability on those codeshare flights.

As ak333 says, call Web Services. I believe others have reported that using the Hong Kong website fixes the problem. I can't confirm that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.