Wiki Posts
Search

Freedom Park at DFW?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2001, 5:31 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Freedom Park at DFW?

I received a postcard in the mail today from an outfit called Freedom Park. It is a valet parking firm for DFW. It's $17.50 a day plus tax and claims they will meet you at the curb in front of the terminal and then deliver your car at the curb when you return. Has anyone heard of this service? I remember that DFW had Valet parking a few years ago but it didn't last long. The postcard also mentions that you will get 500 Aadvantage miles the first time you use the service and give the postcard the attendant.
Old Nov 29, 2001, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
That's only $1.50 more/day than the terminal garages.
Old Nov 29, 2001, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP Lifetime Platinum, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
I know a driver who will pick you up and drop you off at your house in a Limo for $100 RT. He's never missed a pick-up in two years and is always at the gate on time. Sure beats any type of parking arrangement at DFW.
Old Nov 30, 2001, 7:56 am

I park at The Parking Spot $5/day covered Corperate Rate and their service to and from the terminals is excellent........never have to wait mor than 5 mins and they provide free bottled water and USA Todays.

------------------
AA..just plain old Platinum
AOL Instant Messenger# bobcharlap
[email protected]
Old Nov 30, 2001, 8:06 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BobCharlap:
I park at The Parking Spot $5/day covered Corperate Rate and their service to and from the terminals is excellent........never have to wait mor than 5 mins and they provide free bottled water and USA Todays.

</font>

Parking Spot is only $5 for covered? DO they offer frequent parking programs? I am currently paying $7 for Park N Fly...i can't even find the Parking Spots...
Old Jan 5, 2002, 11:50 am

Parking spot does have a frequent parker card. Use it 10 times and get a free stay on the 10th time- which can be up to a week. I have done 9 24 -36 hour stays and used the free stay for 5 days before. Makes your overall parking expense down considerably.
Old Jan 5, 2002, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Regular rates at PS are $7 covered, $5 uncovered. Check here for maps and 20% discount coupons:
North:
http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPO...ngspotdfwn.htm
South:
http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPO...ngspotdfws.htm

Old Jan 5, 2002, 4:56 pm

Thanks guys. Park N Fly is just too easy for me especially when I am coming from 121 and the Royal Ln Exit at 635 is really quick. I will give PS a try next time
Old Dec 11, 2002, 9:23 am

From the website, new rates and only a 15% discount. Still better than gate parking.
Except NOW the closest parking is re-opened!!!! Would love to see gate luggage re-check gone soon, too.

Daily Rates
Covered - $8
Uncovered - $6.
Plus 8.25% state sales tax
Old Dec 11, 2002, 10:15 am

I've always used Park n Ride on north side - not sure of the road.

I do wonder if there is something better - when you stay 5,6 days, it does tend to add up.

Thanks for the ideas.

------------------
TANSTAAFL - but if you work it right, FF miles comes pretty close.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.