Business Extra Valentines Day Referral Offer 2014

Old Mar 4, 14, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Do not pm me for referral.

All brokers, your fake accounts will be reported to business extraa and shut down.

Last edited by BlissWorld; Mar 25, 14 at 4:18 pm
Old Mar 4, 14, 11:59 am

Programs: AA Plat,AS MVP Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat, Amtrak(all routes, VIA same, AUS 90%)
One for all, ..

Me, still have 5 referrals. PM me please. Just used one of the BXP-1 awards to sit in 2A on AA#3(A321T), an immeasurably enhanced flying experience!
Old Mar 4, 14, 1:02 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Originally Posted by al613 View Post
Some "Refer a Friend" bonuses here. PM with your email.
still have some
Old Mar 4, 14, 8:17 pm

Programs: AA Plat
I have 3 available. PM me if you can use one.
Old Mar 4, 14, 10:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG/Marriott Plat, WOH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, HHonors Gold, jetBlue Mosaic
I have referrals available as well. For the uninitiated, just for signing up you'll get 1,000 BE points, which is enough for a one-segment upgrade anywhere in the US (and Hawaii) AND an Admirals Club day pass. Not too shabby. Happy to share the wealth, just shoot me a PM. Thx!
Old Mar 4, 14, 11:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, F9 Elite, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Just noticed this email, have 5 referrals available. PM if needed, thanks.
Old Mar 5, 14, 2:58 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
I'd love to pass on a referral to a deserving frequent flyer. just send me a PM please
Old Mar 5, 14, 12:03 pm

Programs: AA Plat,AS MVP Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat, Amtrak(all routes, VIA same, AUS 90%)
one down/four left

Originally Posted by jake108 View Post
Me, still have 5 referrals. PM me please. Just used one of the BXP-1 awards to sit in 2A on AA#3(A321T), an immeasurably enhanced flying experience!
Looking for four more, please. Again, using the BXP-1 award for A321T upgrade to FC is an amazing experience!
Old Mar 6, 14, 12:09 pm

Three left!

Originally Posted by jake108 View Post
One to a fellow PIA traveler, one to Hyderabad friend, three left.
Let's help each other(hint: I could really use the 5K BE points)
Many thanks!
Old Mar 7, 14, 12:16 pm

Business Extra - 1,000 Points To Enroll

Please note that this offer only applies to businesses enrolling for the first time.

For those who are unfamiliar with Business Extra, read below for a short primer:
I had been an AAdvantage member for 5 years before I even heard of Business Extra (www.businessextra.com). American Airlines allows the simultaneous accumulation of AAdvantage Miles for individuals and Business Extra Points for businesses. Business Extra Points can be redeemed for flight upgrades (650 points each segment for flights within N. America, Hawaii and the Caribbean), Admirals Club Passes (300 points for a day pass), AAdvantage Gold Status (2,400 points) and free flights (a Plan AAhead Coach Ticket is 2,000 points). To view all Awards, visit https://www.businessextra.com/viewAwards.htm
There are other benefits of enrolling, such as agreements with car rental companies which give significant discounts (and significant Business Extra bonus points upon sign up with Avis). Points are earned by flying American Airlines, various car rental offers, various participating merchants and seasonal special offers, of which members are notified in their monthly newsletter via Email. (Employees including your Business Extra number on their American Airlines flight ticket will accumulate points for your business and earn their own AAdvantage miles at the same time.)

If you own a business or are in a position to sign your business up for enrollment, there is currently a limited-time special sign-up bonus of 1,000 points when you are referred and are a new enrollee. You do not have to do anything else to receive the points except enroll. The points are yours simply for enrolling! A Plan AAhead Ticket is 2,000 points, so 1,000 points is half-way there! In order to receive the 1,000 points, their Referral Form must be used. Upon referral, AA will send you a secure message and tell you how to sign up. First, you will need to be an AAdvantage member and provide your number. Enrollment must be completed by 3/31/14 to receive the points. Please note that this offer only applies to businesses enrolling for the first time (for Terms and Conditions of the Business Extra Program, visit https://www.businessextra.com/enrollTermsConditions.htm)

Last edited by miles4sheli; Mar 26, 14 at 6:58 am
Old Mar 8, 14, 11:44 am

Programs: CX Gold, Marriott Platinum, HH DM, National EE
Still have 2 left, PM me for them. Thanks.
Old Mar 8, 14, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA ex-P, Hyatt whatever tier 2 is now, credit card elite in the usual suspects
I still have all 5 of mine if anyone wants.
Old Mar 9, 14, 12:39 pm

concise&precise

Originally Posted by miles4sheli View Post
I also have referrals left to give! Send me a Private Message with your First and Last Name and Email Address, along with the name of the qualified business you will be enrolling (to ensure the referral is qualified. I will only share your information with Business Extra on the referral form). Please note that this offer only applies to businesses enrolling for the first time.

For those who are unfamiliar with Business Extra, read below for a short primer:
I had been an AAdvantage member for 5 years before I even heard of Business Extra (www.businessextra.com). American Airlines allows the simultaneous accumulation of AAdvantage Miles for individuals and Business Extra Points for businesses. Business Extra Points can be redeemed for flight upgrades (650 points each segment for flights within N. America, Hawaii and the Caribbean), Admirals Club Passes (300 points for a day pass), AAdvantage Gold Status (2,400 points) and free flights (a Plan AAhead Coach Ticket is 2,000 points). To view all Awards, visit https://www.businessextra.com/viewAwards.htm
There are other benefits of enrolling, such as agreements with car rental companies which give significant discounts (and significant Business Extra bonus points upon sign up with Avis). Points are earned by flying American Airlines, various car rental offers, various participating merchants and seasonal special offers, of which members are notified in their monthly newsletter via Email. (Employees including your Business Extra number on their American Airlines flight ticket will accumulate points for your business and earn their own AAdvantage miles at the same time.)

If you own a business or are in a position to sign your business up for enrollment, there is currently a limited-time special sign-up bonus of 1,000 points when you are referred and are a new enrollee. I am currently able to give referrals (I will also receive 1,000 points for each referral, but am limited to 5). You do not have to do anything else to receive the points except enroll. The points are yours simply for enrolling! A Plan AAhead Ticket is 2,000 points, so 1,000 points is half-way there! In order to receive the 1,000 points, their Referral Form must be used. The only thing I need is your name, email address and the name of the qualified business to include in the referral form which I submit to American Airlines. You can send these to me via Private Message. They will send you a secure message and tell you how to sign up. First, you will need to be an AAdvantage member and provide your number. Enrollment must be completed by 3/31/14 to receive the points. Please note that this offer only applies to businesses enrolling for the first time (for Terms and Conditions of the Business Extra Program, visit https://www.businessextra.com/enrollTermsConditions.htm)
Apologies for jumping on this bandwagon-I can only add that were it not for BE's last promo(16 Birthday), I would not have been 2A on A 321T JFK-LAX a couple weeks back. An amazing flight experience! So, lets help each other: still have three left-please PM me!
Old Mar 9, 14, 7:55 pm

Programs: an inch longer than you. Seriously, this is BS just for bragging.
my friends on facebook gladly wanted to be referred. they were not already on FT, and had no idea that 1000 pts could get them 3 day passes to the AAdmirals Club. I posted it on FB explaining I had a way to get friends 3 passes to the club by only signing up and providing AA an email address, and instantly got requests for a referral. Probably way more likely way to use your referrals OUTSIDE of FT if you follow this method, as the population at large has no idea of easy ways to get some free travel perks. The group reading the Biz ExtrAA thread probably already is enrolled in Biz ExtrAA.

i realize they dropped the AA from Business ExtrAA, it's now businessextra.com
Makes me wonder if they'll drop the AA from AAdvantage?
Old Mar 10, 14, 9:05 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum
Has anyone figured out if it's possible to get in on the referring bonuses (x5!) if you just got referred by someone else? I know...greedy. But worth asking.

Search this Thread