Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Extra Valentines Day Referral Offer 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
As a data point, I had 4 out of my 5 referral post for 4,000 points.

Hopefully the last 1,000 points for the last referral posts a bit later.

Still, any free Business Extra points are nice.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 6:32 pm

All 5 of mine posted.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 8:41 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Just 2 out of 5 posted? Reading up thread, some did not get all referral, what is the logic? I am sure they signed up. Anyways, easy 2K
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:14 pm

Programs: MR, SPG, IHG, HH, CC, AA, UA, BA, DL
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Just 2 out of 5 posted? Reading up thread, some did not get all referral, what is the logic? I am sure they signed up. Anyways, easy 2K
Purely speculating, but it's possible the referees somehow did not use the referral link/code when signing up (or it got lost). Or after BE went through their application, it decided they did not qualify as a business. Given how generous the promo was, I'm sure BE was on the lookout for ways to single out invalid apps.

I made sure to only ask people I knew who had businesses and an EIN and gave them all step-by-step instructions on how to sign up, and then had them confirm to me personally once they did. Since none of them had ever heard of the program and most are noobs to miles, I felt the extra effort on my part was well worth it.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Hmm, 0/5 so far for me. Will keep checking...
Old Jun 2, 2014, 3:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I spoke to BE on why only 2 posted - they mentioned their 'match indicator' detected some details matched on the other 3 apps. True 2 of them had same address(my parents each having a diff business). They now want W2's and tax documents etc. to prove....

So yes - if the email,phone, address etc. matched on any referee - both will be denied the bonus. I'll stay with 2K rather than deal with the headache

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.