Mom just made life gold:

Old Oct 8, 2002, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Mom just made life gold:

Thought you alll would enjoy this e-mail:

Dear Zach,

I got a pleasant surprise in the mail today. I have become a Million Mile member of American Airlines & thus qualified for Gold status. I received a gold card + an explanatory pamphlet that is quite confusing. Dad is about 20,000 miles shy of being a Million Mile member. Maybe you can explain the benefits to us.

Love, Mom

Kind of sweet!
Old Oct 8, 2002, 8:27 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by zrs70:

Kind of sweet!
</font>
Kind of? How about VERY!!! Mazel Tov to her!!

Old Oct 8, 2002, 6:40 pm
askworldtraveler

My Mom recieved the same reward late last year...and wondered what good it could be, as she travels infrequently - (most of her miles were CC miles - nice)... I explained the benifits, and now when she goes to visit the grand kids (not mine - don't have any yet!), she flys AA because she can check in at the shorter lines, same for security - it made her life a little easier, and AA got a better customer. Congrats to your mom -

------------------
Askworldtraveler, EXP,4 million AA miles+++Hilton Gold (thanks to EXP)

Old Oct 8, 2002, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Congrats to Mom!!!!

May there be many more mothers with lifetime GOLD!

------------------
munching toward one million AA miles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.