Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-SJC DOUBLE MILE BONUS

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2002, 7:20 pm
cxn
Original Poster

LAX-SJC DOUBLE MILE BONUS

Searched and could not find this in FT. Anyone know what this might be?

Thanks

Christian

09/30/02 AMERICAN AIRLINES 828 Y LAX SJC 308 692 1,000
09/30/02 LAX-SJC DOUBLE MILE BONUS 0 1,000 1,000
Old Oct 3, 2002, 7:44 pm

I think you're talking about the CACST promo.

2,000 Bonus Miles or Double Miles in Selected West Coast Markets

Between Los Angeles and San Jose, Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo

Airline:
American Airlines / American Eagle

Award:
Bonus Miles

Bonus Code:
CACST

Dates:
Travel between October 1 and October 31, 2002

Restrictions:
US/Canada members only

Earn 2,000 bonus miles or double miles, depending on the fare purchased, for round-trip travel on nonstop service between Los Angeles and San Jose, Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo on American Airlines or American Eagle. Purchase and fly round-trip on a published fare ticket booked in F, Y or B and earn 2,000 bonus miles. Or, purchase and fly round-trip on a published fare ticket booked in M, H, K or Q and earn double miles. To qualify, you must register prior to travel.
Old Oct 3, 2002, 9:32 pm
cxn
Original Poster

I flew in Sept.

Just to add, I just reg for the CACST bonus.

Christian

[This message has been edited by cxn (edited 10-03-2002).]
Old Oct 7, 2002, 2:54 pm

This is an earlier promotion which started around 6/15/02 and ended 9/30/02. I don't remember the promotion code, but it doesn't matter since it's ended!
Old Oct 7, 2002, 5:39 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JBDouglass:
This is an earlier promotion which started around 6/15/02 and ended 9/30/02. I don't remember the promotion code, but it doesn't matter since it's ended!</font>
Considering that 99% of my flights are LAX-SJC, I am going to miss this promotion. But AA always seems to come up with another Left Coast promo every so often.

Old Oct 7, 2002, 6:07 pm
cxn
Original Poster

Was this per flight? Or RT? I flew RT and only got one bonus.

Thanks

Christian
Old Oct 8, 2002, 2:27 pm

The bonus required a round trip within the period of the promotion, but applied to each flight. (I was out of luck with both promotions flying LAX-SJC on 9/30 and back on 10/1!) The number of bonus miles depended on the class of your ticket but should have been applied to each flight. I had to call customer service several times, particularly where both flights were on the same day, to receive the appropriate miles. It won't hurt to give them a call if you only received the bonus for one flight of the round trip. Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.