Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Juan AC

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2002, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ozark Airlines--Lifetime Platinum, Braniff---Diamond, Eastern--Plutonium Motel 6--Guest of the Month
San Juan AC

What kind of shape is the San Juan AC in? I have not been down there in years, and will be there in a few months with several hours to kill.
Old Sep 24, 2002, 10:06 am

It is relatively small, but nice.

It seemed relatively crowded the day I was there.

One of the more basic clubs...similar to LGA.
Old Sep 25, 2002, 9:31 pm

Small but very nice. It has two floors.
San Juan is a beautiful city filled with wonderful people.
Old Sep 26, 2002, 5:05 am

Programs: AA PLT 6MM
The upstairs section is normally much quieter than downstairs. Seems like not many people know it's there. Unfortunately they never replcesd the Internet PCs which were taken away from the workstation area upstairs last year (or at least they hadn't when I last passed through in July).
Old Sep 26, 2002, 6:19 am
hvd

Programs: AA EXP, LX travelclub
The club itself is somewhat unprepossessing but the staff is just about the nicest, must effective staff in the system. They are as good as the explat desk itself.

Important info: they make the best bloody mary I have had. Ask for their special mix.
Old Sep 26, 2002, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP / CK June 2018 (4MM - 15 years running) HH Lifetime Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by zipual:
What kind of shape is the San Juan AC in? I have not been down there in years, and will be there in a few months with several hours to kill. </font>
I am a regular there. The Bar Attendant has a son in the marines. Real nice fellow.

Nice Club, Nice folks.

Old Sep 27, 2002, 6:09 am

Programs: AA 1MM/Gold, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CoyoteExecPlatinum:
I am a regular there. The Bar Attendant has a son in the marines. Real nice fellow.

Nice Club, Nice folks.

</font>
Unfortunately, it's a long way away from the pit that serves the commuter inter-island flights, so when those flights are inevitably delayed/cancelled, etc., it's too far to make the trek.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.