ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012

Old Dec 30, 2010, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by sajgidda
ThPersonally i would never recognise this Selena girl, I have heard the name though. Now Miley, I'd ask her for an autograph
My prediction is you will know about her long after her Disney days are over. I think she is going to have a big career. I was introduced to her through our granddaughter and attended a concert over the summer (tied in with a MR) and got my gd on her first flight (I know her, she is going to want to ride up front all the time now). Part of the ticket package was a meet and greet and we got to briefly meet Selena. She is a nice, good looking kid that got a kick out of us as multi generational fans. The concert was better than I thought. She is a bright spot in the upcoming generation IMHO. I recently read she raised over 800k this year for the various charities she is associated with and wants to make that over a million next year.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 10:28 am
COU

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Gold
Sat next to Chuck Berry on 1/2 on AA761 from ORD to STL. Chuck was going home after a rough evening show the night before in Chicago...which required medical attention. 84 years old now....time to slow down Chuck.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 3:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Mike Judge AUS-LAX in 6F on Wed 1/4, uh-huh-huh-huh
Old Jan 6, 2011, 4:07 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Awesome! +5
Old Jan 6, 2011, 4:28 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum 5 million miles
The first officer on my flight from OGG to LAX was Cookie Rojas, but I do not think he was the same person as the former baseball player and manager.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:37 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver Elite, AA Lifetime Plat 4.5M, DL Medallion Lifetime Silver, DL MillionMiler
Originally Posted by wrcraig
Mike Judge AUS-LAX in 6F on Wed 1/4, uh-huh-huh-huh
I'm not familiar with this name. Can you identify? Thanks.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA GGL/CCR, AMEX Cent, HHonours Diamond, Marriott Tit, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by maltasr
I'm not familiar with this name. Can you identify? Thanks.
He's the man behind Beavis and Butt-head and King of the Hill
Old Jan 8, 2011, 8:40 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by mypins
Wolfman Jack. That was cool!
Not recently, you didn't. (Which is a pity. I knew him slightly thanks to having a friend who worked on his final syndicated show based in DC and Wolf was really a nice guy.)
Old Jan 8, 2011, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Glenn Beck or someone that looked an awful lot like him boarding yesterday's 6:00A DTW-LGA AE flight. Then again, the guy wasn't traveling with any security or body guards so... never mind.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 7:13 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, SkyMiles Platinum, OnePass Gold
Laura Bush on AA1669 DFW-SNA on 1/10. She was in 4A, her daughter Barbara P. in 4B, I was in 5F, and her secret service fellow in 5E. There was other security scattered about in Y. Our flight was delayed for mechanical issues but she just happened to be the last person to board the flight. I'm sure it's totally unrelated... They also taped off the overhead bins above her row and stated that they were inoperable, at least until she boarded the flight, then they magically became operable.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:24 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by anguyen
Laura Bush on AA1669 DFW-SNA on 1/10. She was in 4A, her daughter Barbara P. in 4B, I was in 5F, and her secret service fellow in 5E. There was other security scattered about in Y. Our flight was delayed for mechanical issues but she just happened to be the last person to board the flight. I'm sure it's totally unrelated... They also taped off the overhead bins above her row and stated that they were inoperable, at least until she boarded the flight, then they magically became operable.
What did you and the secret service agent talk about?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 6:40 am

Annie Leibovitz on the F check-in line at JFK yesterday. Just had two black duffels, I would have thought she'd come in with four or five Smart Cartes for all the equipment
Old Jan 11, 2011, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, MR PLT
Latest one for me was Mike Epps on a DFW-LAX flight and Kyra Sedgwick in the AC in LAX. Kyra had some nice junk in her trunk! I was kinda shocked.

What cha' gon' do with all that UHH
All that UHH in inside those WHAT!
Old Jan 11, 2011, 8:16 am

Programs: No preference
It's been years, but I saw Eddie George in BNA when he played for the Titans.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 8:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by AGuyAndADogInDFW
Latest one for me was Mike Epps on a DFW-LAX flight and Kyra Sedgwick in the AC in LAX. Kyra had some nice junk in her trunk! I was kinda shocked.

What cha' gon' do with all that UHH
All that UHH in inside those WHAT!
Brenda Leigh!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.