Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2009, 6:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MR Plat, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bdemaria
Good point!
Paris has some kind of event in town this weekend at one of the malls.

Do you think she is staying at a Hilton or the Ritz?

ZakkW
Old Mar 14, 2009, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by ZakkW

ZakkW
Ah.. I wondered what she would be doing here. I thought maybe it was the George Cloney movie.
Old Mar 14, 2009, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ZakkW

ZakkW
She was appearing at Macy's in St. Clair Square (Fairview Heights, Illinois) this afternoon to promote her fragrance.

For those not familiar, Fairview Heights is a nice place, but a long ways from the Great White Way. Her 15 minutes may be about up. And I don't know anybody who would want to smell like Paris Hilton. I don't want to know anybody who wants to smell like Paris Hilton.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 5:07 pm
abk

Programs: AA LT Plat/8.1mm now with 1350 miles left in my account and proud of it.. SPG LT Titanium.
Originally Posted by gemac
She was appearing at Macy's in St. Clair Square (Fairview Heights, Illinois) this afternoon to promote her fragrance.

For those not familiar, Fairview Heights is a nice place, but a long ways from the Great White Way. Her 15 minutes may be about up. And I don't know anybody who would want to smell like Paris Hilton. I don't want to know anybody who wants to smell like Paris Hilton.
although i did not get close enough to actually smell her, i really can't imagine that her smell would have been anything but pleasant.
Old Mar 15, 2009, 5:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, *wood Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by pkerr
Ah.. I wondered what she would be doing here. I thought maybe it was the George Cloney movie.
George Clooney is filming a movie in STL?!?!
Old Mar 15, 2009, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by zipadee
George Clooney is filming a movie in STL?!?!
http://www.kmox.com/pages/3714231.php?
Old Mar 15, 2009, 10:17 pm

Programs: AA Gold, *wood Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
Thanks! There were quite a few sightings of him in Louisiana and Missisippi when he filmed down there several years ago.
Old Mar 16, 2009, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Delta, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
Danny DeVito and Edward Olmos (William Adama on Battlestar Galactica) were on AA22 yesterday (Sunday, March 15) from LAX to JFK--in FC of course. Danny DeVito is really friendly person; he chatted to anyone who approached him.
Old Mar 17, 2009, 4:07 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT, AA 2MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ContinentalFan
Danny DeVito and Edward Olmos (William Adama on Battlestar Galactica) were on AA22 yesterday (Sunday, March 15) from LAX to JFK--in FC of course. Danny DeVito is really friendly person; he chatted to anyone who approached him.
that's Edward James Olmos, who also played Lt Castillo on Miami Vice, Jaime Escalante in Stand and Deliver, and the father Abraham Quintanilla in Selena. actors are a dime a dozen in my book but I'd like to meet this guy
Old Mar 17, 2009, 9:11 am
asl

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by abk
paris hilton and boyfriend flying lax-stl last night in seats 4ab. fwiw she looked great and even had the dinner.
She was in LAS on the 15th, so I would suppose she was on one of the STL-LAS flights on Sunday.
Old Mar 17, 2009, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
The Rev. Jesse Jackson on 455, ORD-LAX. In F, with a factorum/lackey next to him, another aide back in Y. He was heading to LAX to attend (possibly speak at) the funeral of Altovise Davis (late widow of Sammy Davis Jr.).

Because I was directly across the aisle, I witnessed the good Rev. take a phone call as we were on out takeoff roll. Naughy, naughty
Old Mar 18, 2009, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Delta Platinum, HH Silver, Hertz PC, National ExEl
Today On 117 JFK - LAX. Double sighting:

Ian McShane and Gary Sinise both in F. Both very down to earth and nicely chatting with each other.

Kind of fun to watch actors I like.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Artur
Ian McShane and Gary Sinise both in F. Both very down to earth and nicely chatting with each other.
No doubt Sinise was trying to give McShane encouragement after the dismal ratings showing of 'Kings'....

Also at LAX this morning, Bruce Jenner in the EXP/FC/Airpass line. Aging has made his post-plastic surgery apperance less 'freakish'.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 3:08 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Alfre Woodard in the last row of F today, LAX-IAD (AA76).

Beautiful woman, looks a dozen years younger then her true age.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 8:13 pm

Programs: AAdvantage 1MM, Starwood Gold
Celebrity Sighting in Admirals Club

My wife and I were in the ORD Admirals Club on Feb. 23, returning from DUB.

Cheech and Chong (with their manager) were sitting about 10 feet away from us.

Last year we were leaving that club and rode down in the elevator with Wanda Sykes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.