Wiki Posts
Search

Can you buy a seat for a dog?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:33 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by relangford
…does AA allow animals to sit in seats?
There are posts or links somewhere upthread indicating that animals are not permitted to sit in seats, and that the rules are not always followed.
Old May 8, 2014, 10:48 am

Programs: AA-gold(MM); Marriott-Lifetime Titanium Elite; Hilton-Gold;
Originally Posted by ExpatExp
There are posts or links somewhere upthread indicating that animals are not permitted to sit in seats, and that the rules are not always followed.
My flight was full. I was happy to get my upgrade to first. I'd imagine there may have been other plats that did NOT get their upgrade. Can you imagine not getting an upgrade because a dog bought the seat.
Old May 8, 2014, 10:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If the dog's owner paid for a F/J seat, it's no different from a parent paying for a F/J seat for a child under 2. It was an optional expense for them, but they paid, which means that the seat was not available for an upgrade.
Old May 8, 2014, 11:34 am

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, UA GLD, Marriott GLD, Hyatt GLD
Originally Posted by LaserSailor
If you check your menu I think you'll find that was your FC meal for that flight...

Roo tartar
Distasteful but funny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.