Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why are AA boarding passes so ugly?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2002, 3:18 pm
LLZ

Um...this really is the silliest post I have seen here in almost two years.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 3:41 pm

rafatmit, is new to the board, lets be nice to him-or-her...

rafatmit, you should see the boarding passes for southwest, they are not just ugly, but they almos never print good.

Finally, let me say welcome to the forum.

------------------
600,000 Miles, AAdvantage Platinum - Priority Club. Free Flyer for 8 Straight years.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:09 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Unpainted planes also saves them on fuel costs, they aren't carrying around a few hundred/thousand extra lbs of paint.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:20 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dr-Fly4Free:
rafatmit, is new to the board, lets be nice to him-or-her...

rafatmit, you should see the boarding passes for southwest, they are not just ugly, but they almos never print good.

Finally, let me say welcome to the forum.

</font>
I didn't mean to be unwelcoming, really. My apologies rafatmit.

Just with everything else going on I can pinpoint a whole lot of other things that most of us are concerned about that far supercede the bulk paper boarding pass appearance.

Everyone has their gripe though, so that's kewl.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:24 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hauteboy:
Unpainted planes also saves them on fuel costs, they aren't carrying around a few hundred/thousand extra lbs of paint.</font>
so that was why United Airlines forced me off the plane and made me remove my make-up before they would let me fly! Too heavy! It all makes sense now. Then again, it may have been because my eyeshadow clashed with their boarding pass colour scheme!
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:34 pm

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SarahWest:
so that was why United Airlines forced me off the plane and made me remove my make-up before they would let me fly! Too heavy! It all makes sense now. Then again, it may have been because my eyeshadow clashed with their boarding pass colour scheme! </font>
I think it had more to do with the fact that you were so much better looking/behaving than their own prison matrons and said matrons didn't want to be shown up so they tossed you off the plane.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:37 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kanebear:
I think it had more to do with the fact that you were so much better looking/behaving than their own prison matrons and said matrons didn't want to be shown up so they tossed you off the plane.</font>
As an ex-UA flyer I'd put big money down on this theory!
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:40 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SarahWest:
so that was why United Airlines forced me off the plane and made me remove my make-up before they would let me fly! Too heavy! It all makes sense now. Then again, it may have been because my eyeshadow clashed with their boarding pass colour scheme! </font>
Sarah,

Were you that transvestite whose passport didn't jive with the real life appearance?
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:43 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LLZ:
Sarah,

Were you that transvestite whose passport didn't jive with the real life appearance?
</font>
Oh my...you were....haha...I really didn't know that when I posted! I'll put the shoe in my mouth now.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:50 pm
Suspended

This thread stinks.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:51 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JonNYC:
This thread stinks.</font>
Take your nose elsewhere then.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:52 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LLZ:
Oh my...you were....haha...I really didn't know that when I posted! I'll put the shoe in my mouth now.</font>
Pity you haven't posted on this thread yet - we'd be able to work out your oral capacity

[This message has been edited by SarahWest (edited 07-18-2002).]
Old Jul 18, 2002, 4:56 pm
LLZ

Pity you haven't posted on this thread yet - we'd be able to work out your oral capacity

[This message has been edited by SarahWest (edited 07-18-2002).]
</font>
Well, there you go with some gratuitous sexual innuendo. Your cause is lost with me. Maybe AirTran will take you?
Old Jul 18, 2002, 5:04 pm

Well, there you go with some gratuitous sexual innuendo. Your cause is lost with me. Maybe AirTran will take you?</font>
NO sexual innuendo was implied whatsoever. If that's what you thought then I apologise but your mind works in a very different way to mine. The oral capacity, among other things, determines the size of boot you can insert.

It may also be the case that the greater the oral capacity, the more likely one is to say something which one will regret later.

Old Jul 18, 2002, 5:15 pm
LLZ

NO sexual innuendo was implied whatsoever. If that's what you thought then I apologise but your mind works in a very different way to mine. The oral capacity, among other things, determines the size of boot you can insert.

It may also be the case that the greater the oral capacity, the more likely one is to say something which one will regret later.

</font>
Transistor Go Sister, Go With The Flow Sister!

[This message has been edited by LLZ (edited 07-18-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.