View Orbitz Reservation on AA.com?

Old Jun 15, 2002, 10:24 am
Original Poster

View Orbitz Reservation on AA.com?

Hi AA experts!

I made a reservation last night on Orbitz for travel on AA. I entered my AAdvantage number when making the reservation. Now, I can't find my reservation on AA.com (it doesn't show up when I select "view reservations" and enter my AAdvantage number). Is there a way around this, or can you view only reservations made on AA.com and not those made on outside websites such as Orbitz?

Thanks for all your help!

E.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 10:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

That "view reservation" function is only for itinieraries booked through AA.com.

You won't even find a ticket you booked via an AA phone agent on the web site.

If you'd like to keep track of your itin., I'd suggest a site like www.virtuallythere.com
Old Jun 15, 2002, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Thanks, Plato!

How frustrating about AA.com, though! I'm used to Delta.com, which seems to have many more goodies . . .

E.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 11:06 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Now if we could just view the reservations made on AA.com on AA.com.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 12:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA2MM

Yes, that would be nice....and just think of all the great press and fan-fare that could be made about the even MORE improved website.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by yyzflyer:
Now if we could just view the reservations made on AA.com on AA.com. </font>

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.