Bonus Miles for HHonors Members

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2002, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Bonus Miles for HHonors Members

Accidentally found following offer in AA site:

"Hilton HHonors®
VIP Membership Offer
Enroll now in Hilton HHonors® and be automatically enrolled as a Gold VIP member. This membership normally requires 16 stays in a calendar year. And, with just four qualifying stays within 90 days of enrollment, you will receive an extra 1,000 AAdvantage miles.
To enroll in Hilton HHonors, call 1-800-HHONORS and request Origin Code AAGE.
If you are already an HHonors® member, but would like to benefit from this special offer, call the HHonors Customer Service Center at 1-800-548-8690 and request Origin Code AAGE.
Subject to availability. Some blackout dates may apply."

On enrolling as existing HH Gold, was told offer is NOT retroactive, but starts with enrolling in AAGE.
Old Mar 9, 2002, 10:48 am

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Great post. This offer is listed as a special for AA Plats, but it appears anyone can sign up for auto HHonors Gold. I called HHonors customer service to verify.

The only disadvantage I can see vs. fast track to Gold is that you won't get up to 50,000 HHonors points after completing the required number of fast track stays.
Old Mar 9, 2002, 8:56 pm

Programs: Marriott BONVOY PLAT Lifetime PLATINUM, 16 years elite; AA 2MM LTPlat, UA, US, DL
Can HHonors points be transferred to AAdvantage miles/points?
Old Mar 10, 2002, 4:59 am

Programs: AA PLT 6MM
Yes, as follows:

10,000 HHonors points for 2,000 AAdv Miles
20,000 for 4,000 miles
50,000 for 12,000 miles

Details are on the HHonors website -
www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rewards
Old Mar 13, 2002, 3:48 pm

Thank you! AA and Hilton actually work well together. I am already Gold, trying to make Platinum, but can you still earn the 1,000 miles bonus by calling them? thanks.

------------------
Michael
AA PLT,1 MLN Miles+
Hilton Gold
Sheraton Gold
Marriot Silver
Old Mar 26, 2002, 7:57 pm

Anyone have a link for this offer from the AA website??
Old Mar 26, 2002, 8:29 pm
askworldtraveler

I joined this program as an EXP about 6 months ago, and my experience has been very good. I encourage everyone to use the HILTON board under hotels - I've had most of my questions answered there, and some great suggestions.

------------------
Askworldtraveler, EXP,4 million AA miles+++Hilton Gold (thanks to EXP)

Old Mar 27, 2002, 10:38 am

Thanks papachuck. I used the info you provided and upgraded family members who weren't gold yet. Thanks again.
Old Mar 27, 2002, 3:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
do you mean Diamond?

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Worldtraveler36:

Thank you! AA and Hilton actually work well together. I am already Gold, trying to make Platinum, but can you still earn the 1,000 miles bonus by calling them? thanks.

</font>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.