Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Bonus AAMXP: Up to 25K for JFK/MIA-MXP; US/Canada/Mexico residency required

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2013, 7:26 am
LRD
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond

Promotion Code: AAMXP

Offer: Explore the enchanting city of Milan with new nonstop service via Miami to Milan, beginning November 21, 2013, or on nonstop service via New York (JFK). Every time you fly round-trip to Milan, you can earn up to 25,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles.

Business: 25,000 miles
Full-Fare Economy: 10,000 miles
Discount Economy: 5,000 miles

*Includes Business Class fares booked in F, A, P, J, R, D or I ; Full-Fare Economy Class fares booked in Y, B or H; Discount Economy fares booked in K, M, L, W, V, G, S, N, Q, O on American Airlines operated flights.

There's no limit to how many bonus miles you can earn. Simply register prior to travel, purchase a qualifying Business Class, Full-Fare Economy or Discount Economy fare ticket and then complete travel by January 31, 2014.

Offer Dates: November 21, 2013, through January 31, 2014

Terms and Conditions
Registration prior to travel is required. AAdvantage bonus mile offer is valid on American Airlines operated and/or marketed nonstop flights for round-trip travel (or half the bonus for one-way travel) between Miami (MIA) or New York (JFK) and Milan (MXP), November 21, 2013, through January 31, 2014. Offer applies only to AAdvantage members who are residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada or Mexico who purchase and fly on eligible published-fare tickets. Flights operated by other codeshare partners are not eligible for this promotion. Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or Million Miler status. Bonus miles will be awarded based on the booking class purchased. Bonus offer cannot be combined with other promotions.

Link to aa.com
Old Nov 29, 2013, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Missed this when it came out and was helpfully reminded in the JFK Admiral's club. I hope registration prior to travel includes registration the day of the flight to Milan before you get on the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.