DBLAA Double Bonus Miles not posting

Old Oct 9, 01, 11:15 am
Original Poster

DBLAA Double Bonus Miles not posting

I have taken four flights since the promotion started, all flights posted, got my Platinum bonus miles but no DBLAA promo miles. You cant get both? What gives?
Old Oct 9, 01, 11:26 am

I received my double mileage bonus at the same time my miles were posted. Are you certain that you signed up for this bonus?
Old Oct 9, 01, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Yes...but has anyone out there gotten both..the Platinum Bonus miles and the DBLAA bonus miles?
Old Oct 9, 01, 12:02 pm

Location: Dallas, Texas, USA. AA Exec. Plat., Inter-Continental Six Continents Club "Executive", Hyatt Gold Passport "Diamond"
I've been getting base miles, bonus miles for being EXP, as well as the DBLAA miles. So, for a recent flight from LHR to LAX, I received 5456 + 5456 + 5456 = 16,368 miles. Yah, baby!! :-) Looks like I'll be able to easily hit 2 million program-to-date miles this year, thanks to this promotion!! Woo hoo!!

Old Oct 9, 01, 12:03 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM; Hyatt Gold; SPG Gold
I have received both the DBLAA bonus and the Platinum bonus at the same time. Both bonuses show up when the flight posts.
Old Oct 9, 01, 12:12 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
wife & daughter have received the dblaa bonus. wife also got her plat bonus.
Old Oct 9, 01, 12:18 pm

Wife (no status) got DBLAA bonus, while no bonus has posted for me (EXP). But I am patient, since often these bonus offerst take time to post. To confirm things, I tried to re-register for the bonus, and the web-site responded with the message that I am already registered.
Old Oct 9, 01, 12:33 pm

Remember, if you are looking at aa.com and you have more than 50 entries, it's very likely that the flight lines are showing and the DBLAA lines are not showing. Check your mileage total (at the top of the page, not the bottom), or call customer service to confirm that everything is there.
Old Oct 9, 01, 1:03 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold
My recent LHR-ORD flight's base miles, PLT bonus and DBLAA bonus miles all posted together.
Old Oct 9, 01, 1:08 pm

Location: Austin TX, AA Executive Platinum, DL Gold Medallion, Hilton Diamond
I got my DBLAA miles for the 2nd leg of my trip, but not the first!

Quick call to EXP desk fixed that (thank you AA for extending status thru 2003!)

SteveH
Old Oct 9, 01, 1:12 pm

kpdunphy;

There is about a 24 hour delay to see the promotional bonus on AA.COM after it posts into your account. But you do get the elite bonus and the other qualifying bonuses.

But, I am sure, you have received the Platinum bonus and the 2X miles.

Good luck with many more miles to come.

[This message has been edited by Island (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old Oct 12, 01, 10:37 pm

My miles have still not posted though I have taken 7 segments since October 2 out of which 5 have posted. Still waiting...
Old Oct 13, 01, 8:57 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I'm Plat and JFK-GRU took almost 7 days to post. But then everything posted correctly !
Old Oct 13, 01, 10:44 am

Programs: AA LIFETIME GOLD, 1.7MM; HH Diamond
I signed up for the DBLAA miles after seeing the post about it here while I was in Hong Kong. I got the double miles for my return but had to call and tell them I would really, really appreciate it if they would give me the miles because when I left home on 10/1 the bonus wasn't there to sign up for. If it had been I would have done it instantly. Customer Service agreed with me so I got a total of 52,139 miles for my trip to NRT. I used a First Class reward on CX to go from there to HKG. All told a very rewarding trip. Thank you FlyerTalk and AA. I need 1,610 miles for EXP. Will I make it? You'd better believe it!!

Chris
Old Oct 13, 01, 11:21 am

No problems here, two days after I took my flights I receivied the miles and bonus miles!!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: