Advantage Dining?

Old Oct 5, 2001, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Usairways Silver
Advantage Dining?

Has anyone seen their AA dining post yet from late August/September? I dined the last week of August and it hasnt shown up so I am wondering if there is a problem?
Old Oct 5, 2001, 10:55 am

Programs: AA PLT & 2MM- Thank You, FT !!
Usually posted first week of the month; however, like you, my dining for September has not yet appeared in my AAcount.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 11:05 am

Programs: 5/1/81 AA Member,1MM
You may have a problem. I had a 28 AUG.dine that posted the first week of Sept. Like the previous post comment, all dining from the previous month are forwarded to AA the first week of the next month for posting.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 11:24 am
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Oftentimes I have had transactions late in the month take an extra month to post.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 11:33 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Dining transaction from September 7 & 8 have not posted yet.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 12:20 pm

My dining from 9/11 has yet to post either. I guess we wait and see....
Old Oct 5, 2001, 12:27 pm

Has anyone else had any problem's with the Idine web site like Iv'e experienced? I signed up to my visa and diners card may, 2001. I have repeatedly gone to there site and tried to set up my account on line with username and password, gone thru all the steps...and continually end up with an error page. This has happened everytime Iv'e tried since July.

I wanted to use there online site, inorder to track my transactions there as well. At least thats what there site promisses.

Playhard out...
Old Oct 5, 2001, 12:48 pm

give them a call, they have been really effecient and friendly on the phone.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by benoit:
give them a call, they have been really effecient and friendly on the phone. </font>
I just called them about my non-posted august dine and they had no answers to why it has not been posted, the rep told me they only accept it on certain days of the week which I knew and I did go on a day that benefits were offered...so there is no real reason for the delay I dont think...I have only used the dining program 2 times and both times I have had problems. I had to mail in my receipt last time and it took weeks before I got the credit. They are going to forward it to the rebate department so I am assuming it is not posting this month for sure , if at all. I dont think I will use this program again, I just think its not worth the hassles...IMHO anyway...

Old Oct 5, 2001, 4:08 pm

If your missing posts always come from one particular restaurant I would place the blame on them and not the Idine system. We have used it for years and have never had a problem. When I added a new card and asked a few questions they couldn't have been nicer. The dining miles add up quickly and we try different restaurants that way.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GDIW:
If your missing posts always come from one particular restaurant I would place the blame on them and not the Idine system. We have used it for years and have never had a problem. When I added a new card and asked a few questions they couldn't have been nicer. The dining miles add up quickly and we try different restaurants that way.</font>
They were not the same restauratnts, one was in Philadelphia, the other in Orlando and being that the dine came through their system within a few days after the dine, I called to see if it showed up and they told me yes...I can not blame the restaurant, I have to blame Idine...
Old Oct 7, 2001, 8:44 am

Programs: AA 1MM, Delta Gold, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
Well, I just had the fastest dining post I've ever seen through them. I ate on 9/28 at a restaurant in Houston. The miles turned up online in my AA account on 10/4! So it sounds like it has something to do with the restaurant - or possibly the bank that clears the restaurant charges?

Cheers!

------------------
Check Inventory Availability without a password by fare inventory code at http://flyaow.com/class.htm
Old Oct 7, 2001, 9:41 am

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
I find that certain restaurants always post without a problem and certain restaurants usually give problems. I have begun to avoid the ones with problems. I have one where 2 visits did not show up on my account, but that restaurant showed up on another visit when we used a different family member's credit card (a secondary card on DC). Most show up without a problem. I have one listing for Sept. I have to check if there were any others during September.

------------------
DtG
Old Oct 7, 2001, 5:10 pm

I have had a problem... ate at the same resturant... once in June and once in July. The July posted fine, never saw June.
I called and had to fax a copy of credit card to show I ate there in June. It still took a couple of weeks or so to post, but it did show up.
One nice item, some miles showed up from a resturant I didn't even know posted miles.
Kind of like finding extra money in your pocket.
Old Oct 7, 2001, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL DM 2MM, MC LT Titanium, IHG Spire, HY Glbist
I just rec'd a posting for a meal in MSP on 9/12 yesterday (Sat 10/6).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.