Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rant: What is with the 763's this week out of ORD?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, MR LT PPE, Arise Mucci des Hommes de Fer
Rant: What is with the 763's this week out of ORD?

Rant on/
I know, sounds like something Jerry Seinfeld would complain about and this rant may be relegated to the "least import thing...." thread, but this week out of ORD has been awful out of ORD for the 763. Yes, this rant is about my flight today, 130 to HEL. 3 hour delay due to the delayed inbound flight 55 fro MAN. Outside of weather, most of the 763 flights to Europe have been delayed by 2-3 due to mx. 54 to MAN has had the worst delays all week. Our inbound was supposed to be 241 from DUS, but no, not today. Well at least we are still seated together in J with boarding passes printed.

Phew.. I feel better now.

Rant off/
Old Jun 28, 2013, 2:55 pm

Programs: AA- EXP 3mm, Marriott Titanium(Lifetime), *wood Plat, Hertz Pres. Circle, *bucks Gold, Joan Ranger
Or the M80's mechanicals??? Had a nice ride in middle seat (737) yesterday since my flight was canceled.

It's a big difference when you ride up front in the AM. Return in the back after a long day trip...not so fun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.