Gold Members refer me for Gold and get 2500 miles!

Old Aug 2, 01, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Gold Members refer me for Gold and get 2500 miles!

Thanks to onedog for the heads up on this new promotion. I am taking a trip to Boston this month and would love to be gold before I booked it. Please email me if you would like to take pitty on me and give me a referral at [email protected]

Emailed by AA:
As one of our most frequent travelers, you're in a unique position to share the benefits of AAdvantage elite status with your colleagues and business associates.

Tell us about four of your fellow business travelers you think would benefit from an AAdvantage Gold membership, and we'll upgrade them to Gold status, valid through February 2003

To be eligible for Gold upgrade, referrals must not currently hold elite status in American Airlines AAdvantage program. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2001.

In return, to thank you for each referral, we'll give you 2,500 AAdvantage bonus miles, up to a maximum of 10,000. You'll receive your mileage bonus shortly after your referral takes their next trip on American or American Eagle.*
Old Aug 2, 01, 5:40 pm

Please refer me at [email protected]
Old Aug 2, 01, 5:48 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MarkRichmond:
Thanks to onedog for the heads up on this new promotion. I am taking a trip to Boston this month and would love to be gold before I booked it. Please email me if you would like to take pitty on me and give me a referral at [email protected]

Emailed by AA:
As one of our most frequent travelers, you're in a unique position to share the benefits of AAdvantage elite status with your colleagues and business associates.

Tell us about four of your fellow business travelers you think would benefit from an AAdvantage Gold membership, and we'll upgrade them to Gold status, valid through February 2003

To be eligible for Gold upgrade, referrals must not currently hold elite status in American Airlines AAdvantage program. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2001.

In return, to thank you for each referral, we'll give you 2,500 AAdvantage bonus miles, up to a maximum of 10,000. You'll receive your mileage bonus shortly after your referral takes their next trip on American or American Eagle.*
</font>

Please refer me - contact me @ [email protected] for details.

Old Aug 2, 01, 6:27 pm

Programs: AA PLT
I anyone still has any unused referrals, I'd love to give the Gold status to my fiancee. Please E-mail me at [email protected] for her name and AAdvantage number.
Old Aug 2, 01, 6:31 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Darien-l:
I anyone still has any unused referrals, I'd love to give the Gold status to my fiancee.</font>
Hmmmm... Wouldn't it be the person with the unused referral giving the Gold status to your fiancee rather than you?
Old Aug 2, 01, 6:43 pm

If anybody needs someone to refer I volunteer!!

email me

[email protected]

thanks
Old Aug 2, 01, 7:50 pm

Me too. I would love to be gold.

Joyce

[This message has been edited by jnl1588 (edited 08-04-2001).]
Old Aug 2, 01, 8:57 pm

If anyone else has referrals available, I would greatly appreciate one since I have a transpacific flight coming up soon. My email is [email protected] Thanks very much!
Old Aug 2, 01, 9:16 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jnl1588:
Me too. I would love to be gold.

Joyce Lasselle
fr08860
</font>
Mail is on the way.

Old Aug 2, 01, 9:26 pm

Programs: AA PLT
I would love to be referred!

[email protected]
Old Aug 2, 01, 9:35 pm

never mind

Last edited by hoieunkim; Jun 13, 11 at 6:50 am