Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAST AA 20/20 Posting!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2001, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

FAST AA 20/20 Posting!!!

Wow. I ordered from 1-800-Flowers.com two days ago on 16 July. The miles posted today, 18 July. I don't even have the merchandise yet!
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:06 pm

Same thing happened to me last week when I ordered from Orvis on Monday. Miles showed up on Wed and the package came on Friday. If they were all so easy ...

-- SuzanneSLO
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:38 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SuzanneSLO:
Same thing happened to me last week when I ordered from Orvis on Monday. Miles showed up on Wed and the package came on Friday. If they were all so easy ...

-- SuzanneSLO
</font>
I got my Orvis miles pretty quickly too! But I never received that one fly that I bought -- not that I cared for it!

------------------
WooHoo!
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:53 pm

Has anyone ordered anything from Hickory Farms? I hope they are as fast to post as Orvis.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:55 pm

Almost forgot to mention, Erin Go Bragh posts in three to four days after mailing pretty incredible.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:58 pm

I ordered some close-out nuts from Hickory Farms ($4.95 plus S/H), and the miles posted in less than a week. I subsequently discovered that there was a free shipping code.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 7:02 pm

Location: CA; Husband AA Lifetime Plat/7 MM; HH Lifetime Diamond
Erin Go Bragh is lightning fast!

Orvis posted less than a week after I ordered; Hickory Farms took about a week. Both ftd.com and 1800flowers.com posted in about 10 days for me.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 7:09 pm

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by clemlaw:
I ordered some close-out nuts from Hickory Farms ($4.95 plus S/H), and the miles posted in less than a week. I subsequently discovered that there was a free shipping code.</font>
A free shipping code? Will you pretty please tell us what it is?
Old Jul 18, 2001, 7:51 pm

I just found the post in question. Unfortunately, I'm new here and don't know how to post just the URL, so here's the full message (originally posted by anz5708)
Hickory Farms is offering free shipping through July 31, enter FREESHIP in the promotion code field. The offer says for their newsletter subscribers but try the FREESHIP anyway. If that doesn't work, subscribe to the newsletter.
Also, they are having a super Nut sale. Item 008104 is $2.99, giftpack of nuts.

Incidentally, for those who might have toyed with the idea (OK, maybe I did too , of using these nuts as Christmas presents, the closeout items seem to be items approaching their expiration date. I'm sure they won't be lethal in a few short months, but the expiration date is prominently printed on the box, and it might look just a tad tacky

[This message has been edited by clemlaw (edited 07-18-2001).]
Old Jul 18, 2001, 8:04 pm

I think I ordered those same $4.95 closeout nuts from Hickory Farms for $2.99. Someone had posted about a special "free shipping" offer for HF's email newsletter recipients. Although I don't get the newsletter, I tried it anyway and it worked. Just put "freeship" in the code box when you are completing your order. I did this on Monday. Hasn't posted yet, but I did get an "en route" e-mail today.
Old Jul 19, 2001, 5:32 am

Does anyone have a discount code for Carparts.com???
Old Jul 19, 2001, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Hey thanks you guys!

Just bought some HICKORY FARMS butter spray, item 017000 (they were out of the 2.95 nuts) for $3.95 and I used the FREESHIP code.

They took the order, let's see what happens.

Thanks again!

lisamcgu

[This message has been edited by lisamcgu (edited 07-19-2001).]
Old Jul 19, 2001, 1:55 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lisamcgu:
[b]Hey thanks you guys!

Just bought some HICKORY FARMS butter spray, item 017000 (they were out of the 2.95 nuts) for $3.95 and I used the FREESHIP code.

They took the order, let's see what happens.

Thanks again!

I ordered the Cinnamon Syrup on closeout (for Eggos) and received email today announcing that the order was shipped yesterday. Nice customer service.

(But hasn't posted yet)

[This message has been edited by mapsmith (edited 07-19-2001).]
Old Jul 19, 2001, 2:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Always Travel Ready:
Has anyone ordered anything from Hickory Farms? I hope they are as fast to post as Orvis.</font>
I ordered from Hickory Farms and just receieved an email telling me my item is on back order. I just assume they don't send the nuts but give me my miles and call it a day!

Old Jul 19, 2001, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Hey...I just checked again today and Orvis posted my miles for an order placed just two days ago. I've not received my order from them yet, either.

How do you get miles through Erin Go Bragh. What is that? How do I do it? There's nothing quite like peace of mind when it comes to getting miles so quickly and hassle free from a partner.

As SuzanneSLO says, "If they were all so easy..." We'll I guess that's why we fly free in first class, right?

Also, FWIW, I made a Hickory Farms purchase as well. In fact, I made all the necessary partner purchases on 16 and 17 July! 20 partners in two days. Now, let's see if I get the miles in time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.