Make-up offer from OfficeMax.com?

Old Jul 18, 2001, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Make-up offer from OfficeMax.com?

I got this e-mail from ClickRewards Tuesday, so the timing of this offer might be strange. That's because OfficeMax.com is offering 250 ClickMiles with any purchase between $50.00 and $149.99. 400 ClickMiles will be posted for purchases of at least $150.00. (Normally you spend at least $150 for any miles.) This offer expires August 7, but you must click through the ClickRewards site before reaching either of these sites:

http://www.officemax.com/special/newclick
http://www.officemax.com/max/solutio...seBVCookie=yes
http://p02.com

OfficeMax.com is apparently also offering free shipping but details are sketchy at the website. Not as generous as their previous "offer" to AAdvantage members, but at least you can convert the ClickMiles into AAdvantage miles.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 1:04 pm

OfficeMax shipping is always free with a purchase over $50.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
I saw that offer, but I don't intend to buy anything from them again. Why should I support them? I've got a Staples just up the street and I can at least get miles from charging my purchase on my AA card.
Old Jul 18, 2001, 6:34 pm

I would not buy from their website again. I bought an inkjet cartridge, box came torn so I returned the item to a B&M store near me. At first the checkout girl said that she couldn't find the item in their register so I couldn't return it, so I told her that it's stated on their website that I can return anything bought online to any OfficeMax store. Then the supervisor and another checkout girl came, the supervisor went to get the store manager while the two checkout girls talked amongst themselves saying how someone else tried to return something bought online and their other manager said not to take it. Their attitude seemed like I was trying to scam them or something, but I just wait patiently for the manager. The manager called their 800 number and asked me what credit card I charged to and my phone number. He got some info and told the checkout girl to return the item. The two girls were not happy for some reason that I can have the item returned. The one girl doing the return then put on the return slip that I had no receipt! I didn't want to waste more time but just went ahead and gave my address and got a return. Needless to say, I will take my business elsewhere.

------------------
WooHoo!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.