Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

20/20 partners-barnes&noble.com, gap.com,smarterkids.com and more

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2001, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

thanks to you guys im on my way to getting the 20,000 miles! however, it is very time consuming! there is such a lack of communication between the "partners" and aa-it's mystifying!

my lastest quest is to find out how to get these stores to give me mileage credit:
barnes and noble
gap.com
oshmans.com
art.com

these are all partners that aa c/s reps have advised are partners, but there is no link to them on the aoladvantage website or on aa. at first i was told to contact the various stores; that they would be the ones that would have to report my aa acct. # and amt spent in order to get the mileage. the stores have no idea what im talking about. so i called aa c/s back. as i write this im on hold for aa.com tech support to find out what to do. if anyone has run into this already and has an answer, please let me know. if i get through this i'll post it too!

just spent 20 minutes with aa.com tech support. they have no clude either. im at a loss as to where to turn to now. these are supposedly partners, but there's no way to link my account with them. help!

gayle
Old Jul 10, 2001, 1:15 pm

Location: PHL/KOA - SU '03 M BB NCAA Champs/Phillies '08 WS Champs/Eagles '18 SB Champs
Programs: AA EXP (3MM)/HH Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by socalgirl:
my lastest quest is to find out how to get these stores to give me mileage credit:

barnes and noble
gap.com
oshmans.com
art.com

help!

gayle
</font>
I'm not sure how you would get credit for barnes and noble and oshmans.com, but gap.com shows up on aolaadvantage.com as "coming soon" (so you probably have to wait until they have a link to the site) and art.com went out of business about one month ago (so you won't be able to use them).
Old Jul 10, 2001, 1:25 pm

It has been many weeks, but when I questioned GAP, they said that AA used that logo without their consent and that they did not have plans to be a partner.......but things have changed since the start!

What made you think the BN and oshmans were partners to even make you call AA and ask about them?? Do they have listings under Catalog City? Maybe that is how?????

[This message has been edited by fscher (edited 07-10-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.